What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by senormysterioso View Post
    Frats have secret handshakes?!? BAHAHAHAHA!!!! They're even bigger douches than I thought, if that was possible
    YOu didn't know? Oh yes, secret handshakes, passwords, and all kinds of **** us normies aren't supposed to know. Granted, I only know one hand shake and "password", I'm pretty sure most-all follow suit.

Another thing that grinds my gears, Big Ten Network. You were created to show Big Ten sports. I know it's 95% for football and basketball, but when neither is on, there is no reason for you to show the same thing on all of your channels. Show other sports that are going on, or taped games you couldn't show live. ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
      YOu didn't know? Oh yes, secret handshakes, passwords, and all kinds of **** us normies aren't supposed to know. Granted, I only know one hand shake and "password", I'm pretty sure most-all follow suit.
      It's like the freemasons, only it isn't cool.

Wait, no. It is exactly like the freemasons.

Comment

• Watch it. The man who invented freemasonry posts here.
        Last edited by DoughBoy; 02-19-2010, 08:18 PM.

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• You thought I wouldn't see this?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I'm guessing this has been mentioned several times but...I hate it when athletes who have just been busted or caught they claim, "I have found God".

You didn't find God, God found you.

Comment

• how very Calvinist of you

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• What really ******* grinds my gears , is when your stuck in traffic for mad ******* long just to find out that the cops have someone pulled over and everyone just slowed down to see what was happening....I believe if your one of these idiots....you should be removed from the gene pool immediately....

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                  What really ******* grinds my gears , is when your stuck in traffic for mad ******* long just to find out that the cops have someone pulled over and everyone just slowed down to see what was happening....I believe if your one of these idiots....you should be removed from the gene pool immediately....
                  Rubbernecking.

Comment

• That **** is the worst, I dont give a **** if there is a stack of 30 dead bodies on the side of the road. I need to get to work.

Unless those bodies reanimate as zombies, I could give a ****.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      That **** is the worst, I dont give a **** if there is a stack of 30 dead bodies on the side of the road. I need to get to work.

Hell yeah...if they reanimate make sure you do the double tap....can't take any chances...

Comment

• Here we are again, We really need "Zombies", "How do you wipe your ass" "How do you piss in public" "Egg-nog" threads. It seems like we discuss these issues monthly.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                          Here we are again, We really need "Zombies", "How do you wipe your ass" "How do you piss in public" "Egg-nog" threads. It seems like we discuss these issues monthly.
                          Hey! Zombies are a serious threat and everyone should make sure their Z-Day plan is constantly updated.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                            "How do you wipe your ass"
                            Are you a crumpler or folder!?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                              That **** is the worst, I dont give a **** if there is a stack of 30 dead bodies on the side of the road. I need to get to work.

The worst was when Galleria Furniture had someone start a fire in the warehouse. I swear, all of Houston had to go by to see how bad it was. It was stop and go for 10 miles because people would come to a complete stop when they reached the part of the freeway where they could see Galleria Furniture. Then once they drove beyond it then traffic sped up to 70 again. It drove me crazy. For a whole week people would do that.

Comment

• ******* insomnia.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information