Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Job View Post
    ******* insomnia.
    So you can't fall asleep while *******? Bet your popular with the ladies..

Comment

• people who show off their money!! If you do that, you're a dick.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
      Originally posted by fenikz
      we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
        people who show off their money!! If you do that, you're a dick.
        Agreed. They claim they are generous, but at the same time they are showing off, from my experience.

And the thing about traffic in an earlier post I agree with 100 percent.

I hate when people obnoxiously sing, like really loud. I hate hearing people sing especially since most of the time it sounds awful to me.

I also hate getting a bunch of weird fan page, group, and other application invites on facebook.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kramer View Post
          I also hate getting a bunch of weird fan page, group, and other application invites on facebook.
          Ding ding ding.

We have a winner!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
            Ding ding ding.

We have a winner!!!
            I don't get em...apparently I'm too weird for weirdos...
            Last edited by trkaline; 02-25-2010, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• I hate people that raise their hands the second they sense a question coming.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

• OK, so last night I went to the grocery store. As I was in the fresh produce section, this lady walks by me, taps of the bunch of grapes I had just placed in my cart and says, "Those are on sale at Super 1 for blah blah blah a pound."

I wanted to horse collar tackle this ***** and kick her in the gut. For one, if I wanted to go to Super 1 to get grapes I would have, secondly keep your hands of my food *****.

To my delight, my 5 year old son, who was with me, looks at this lady and says, "You're weird."

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• You're son is just a winner. Teach him that saying whatever comes to his mind is always the right thing to do in every situation. It makes life more fun that way.

Comment

• "Professors" who teach straight from the PowerPoint. Don't call yourself a teacher if you read it verbatim from the PowerPoint and that's it. Not even sure why I even show up to class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                      "Professors" who teach straight from the PowerPoint. Don't call yourself a teacher if you read it verbatim from the PowerPoint and that's it. Not even sure why I even show up to class.
                      Similar, but not quite, is I had a teacher who had power point slides for class, but he they were just aids to what he would be teaching. He was probably my favorite professor, so I ended up taking 4 classes with him during different semesters. It would never fail, that a student would ask, "are you putting up these powerpoints online?" He would just smile and say, "Why would I do that? Then you wouldn't have to come to class."

Then one semester some ***** complained because she couldn't copy the slides down word for word fast enough, and said that everyone else puts their slides up online. He just said well maybe you should focus more on what I'm actually teaching, or you could read the book(s), they teach you the same stuff as on the slides. Put that ***** in her place, it was awesome.

Oh yea, girls like that grind my gears. They complain about everything in class.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                        "Professors" who teach straight from the PowerPoint. Don't call yourself a teacher if you read it verbatim from the PowerPoint and that's it. Not even sure why I even show up to class.
                        They actually think PowerPoint is a fun way to learn. LOL, stupid professors.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                        02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                        02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                        02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                        Originally posted by fenikz
                        we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                          Oh yea, girls like that grind my gears. They complain about everything in class.
                          I hate complaining just to complain, or as an excuse for your own shortcoming. Some semesters ago I took a geometry class that was probably on level with high school sophomore geometry. Easiest class ever with a very smart man teaching it, but all this girl did was complain because the professor had an unimpeding accent.

I think unimpeding should be a word.

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
                            So you can't fall asleep while *******? Bet your popular with the ladies..

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                              I hate complaining just to complain, or as an excuse for your own shortcoming. Some semesters ago I took a geometry class that was probably on level with high school sophomore geometry. Easiest class ever with a very smart man teaching it, but all this girl did was complain because the professor had an unimpeding accent.

I think unimpeding should be a word.
                              Arent you complaining just to complain right now?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                                people who show off their money!! If you do that, you're a dick.
                                If I had the money for a Ferrari I would probably buy one too.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information