Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #91
    Originally posted by broth223 View Post
    Grammar Nazis; I mean some-times correcting someones' grammar is imoprtant but. most of hte time it is just lame.
    Stop messing up so much. I don't think it's unrealistic to expect decent grammar, considering how much time has been spent on it in school.

    Comment


    • #92
      Originally posted by Sniper View Post
      Stop messing up so much. I don't think it's unrealistic to expect decent grammar, considering how much time has been spent on it in school.
      LOL Snipes we are the interwebz's odd couple.
      Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji


      DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

      Originally posted by njx9
      oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

      Comment


      • #93
        Originally posted by broth223 View Post
        LOL Snipes we are the interwebz's odd couple.
        I suppose that's probably the best way to describe it. :D

        Comment


        • #94
          Originally posted by Sniper View Post
          Stop messing up so much. I don't think it's unrealistic to expect decent grammar, considering how much time has been spent on it in school.
          Yea but some people sit and wait for you to mess up just to call you out on it. If you know what it says that that is all that matters.
          Originally posted by SunTzu_22
          Just let it go RWO.
          We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

          John Wall
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

          Comment


          • #95
            Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
            Yea but some people sit and wait for you to mess up just to call you out on it. If you know what it says that that is all that matters.
            I think typos where you misspell or miss a letter are ok. But when you say something like "Their is this one TD run of his I love," or (like someone said before) "I could of done it, but I didn't want to."

            It's not typos and stuff that is bad, it's the fact that so many people do not recognize what is wrong with those two examples I just listed. It's actually quite scary when people don't recognize those problems.

            Comment


            • #96
              Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
              I think typos where you misspell or miss a letter are ok. But when you say something like "Their is this one TD run of his I love," or (like someone said before) "I could of done it, but I didn't want to."

              It's not typos and stuff that is bad, it's the fact that so many people do not recognize what is wrong with those two examples I just listed. It's actually quite scary when people don't recognize those problems.
              lol I have fixed my grammar extremely since I started getting on here because of grammar freaks. It makes me realize how dumb I sound when I type. So I guess it was a good thing for me. Not completely fixed but better.
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

              John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

              Comment


              • #97
                Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                lol I have fixed my grammar extremely since I started getting on here because of grammar freaks. It makes me realize how dumb I sound when I type. So I guess it was a good thing for me. Not completely fixed but better.
                I called you out on your grammer. I am no grammer freak, but the way you posted at first gave me migranes and annoyed the hell out of me.

                Comment


                • #98
                  Originally posted by HinesWardJr View Post
                  I called you out on your grammer. I am no grammer freak
                  It's true! Look at the way he spells grammar. R/W/O, you're lucky you came along after I realized people just do not give a **** how they write the English language.

                  Comment


                  • #99
                    People who act like they know a ton about sports, but really don't. Most homers who also annoy the **** out of me fall into this.

                    And those people that jump from trend to trend. Whether it be clothing, music taste, etc.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                      It's true! Look at the way he spells grammar. R/W/O, you're lucky you came along after I realized people just do not give a **** how they write the English language.
                      Yea well I post a lot on here and I come to realize it helps me tremendously with my school work.
                      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                      Just let it go RWO.
                      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

                      John Wall
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

                      Comment


                      • People that just stop right in front of you while walking.

                        The MTA and their wacky weekend schedules

                        Boston Red Sox


                        Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                        Show me your Wang, if you will.

                        Comment


                        • LeBron James


                          Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

                          Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            Dudes who think that the gym is a place to hang out and look cool. "Hey, asshole, why do you have your phone on you? If you want to chat to that ********** on the other line, GTFO the bench that I would like to use."
                            I dont like when the stronger people scream like crazy to get everyone's attention that they are lifting a lot of weight. Just lower the weight and do more reps.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                              People that just stop right in front of you while walking.

                              The MTA and their wacky weekend schedules

                              Boston Red Sox
                              haha Or the people that will be with their friends and they will walk in a horizontal line across the place really slowly so you cant get around them.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                                I dont like when the stronger people scream like crazy to get everyone's attention that they are lifting a lot of weight. Just lower the weight and do more reps.
                                Word! There is no need to do any thing more than a quiet grunt. Outside of that you are just wasting energy and looking like a goddamn asshole.

                                Also, at the gym I go to they play the WORST music over the PA ever. dear, express fitness, a techo mix of fall out boy is NOT workout music.

                                Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information