What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    Also, at the gym I go to they play the WORST music over the PA ever. dear, express fitness, a techo mix of fall out boy is NOT workout music.
    We have country.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
    <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
    <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
    <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

• Originally posted by DeepThreat View Post
      We have country.
      Wow... that's pretty bad.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• When people learn that I'm pacific islander/polynesian and automatically assume I'm Samoan..

Comment

i could think of nothing worse.

except crying high schoolers.
          http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
          For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
            When people learn that I'm pacific islander/polynesian and automatically assume I'm Samoan..
            Oh yes, because that's the only Polynesian island... idiots.

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
            except crying high schoolers.
            There are like 2-3 girls that work on the front desk who, admittedly, are pretty effing cute but they are undoubtedly like 18 or 19. I don't want to know, I'd rather just ogle.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

worse than radio playing Britney Spears?

Comment

• You know what grinds my gears the saying "The proof is in the pudding." What the hell is in the pudding and what is it proof of?
                Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
                oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• When people dismiss the NFC west as the WORST division in football. It's just like: "Dude, we're not THAT bad!"

Comment

• when a girl gets pissed that you're checking her out. like, don't be a *****, it's a compliment. I'm like at a restaraunt, you're wearing a low cut shirt and short skirt. what the hell do you exepect? you're the one dressed like a big *****.

wow, ***** is bleeped out? what about skank? or ho. or ****? interesting. I guess AQ got offended...
                    We ALL bleed scarlet
                    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Originally posted by broth223 View Post
                      You know what grinds my gears the saying "The proof is in the pudding." What the hell is in the pudding and what is it proof of?
                      Or the saying "Have your cake and eat it too." What the hell else are you supposed to do with a cake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                        Or the saying "Have your cake and eat it too." What the hell else are you supposed to do with a cake.
                        EXACTLY! Like what the **** are supposed to do? get the cake and ******* stare at it or what?

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                          EXACTLY! Like what the **** are supposed to do? get the cake and ******* stare at it or what?
                          Well if your a clown, you could start a spontaneous food fight with it.

Comment

• Okay so last night I went out and was around some girls I occasionally hang out with. Well one of them was going to a guys place to hook up with him. She said she will be there in five minutes hangs up the phone and says I'll leave in like 15. I then tried to understand why you would deliberately tell some one an earlier time. They other girls defended her by saying, "Well it is not like the guy is going to keep her from coming in and hooking up." Well just because you can doesn't mean you should. It was frustrating.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
                              Okay so last night I went out and was around some girls I occasionally hang out with. Well one of them was going to a guys place to hook up with him. She said she will be there in five minutes hangs up the phone and says I'll leave in like 15. I then tried to understand why you would deliberately tell some one an earlier time. They other girls defended her by saying, "Well it is not like the guy is going to keep her from coming in and hooking up." Well just because you can doesn't mean you should. It was frustrating.
                              keep the man waiting. classic amour technique.
                              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                                keep the man waiting. classic amour technique.
                                That is also drug dealer time.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information