What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
    How do you prove your not ***? Do they put a Matt Damon infront of you naked and if you don't get an errection your not ***.
    That's kind of unfair.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
      That's kind of unfair.
      Yea, I'm pretty sure I'm straight, but I can't say that I could keep it down in that situation.

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
        It pisses me off when you're watching a movie or a tv show that you've never seen with someone who HAS seen it and they lean over and go "this part is really good" or "it gets good in a minute!"... cool, thanks douche, I couldn't just watch it myself without this information?
        My cousin always does that I'm like don't tell me I haven't seen it yet and he will be like I just want to tell you this one part and ruin the whole movie/show.

Comment

• One time my roommate was high and made me watch Across the Universe with him and the whole time before every song he would say "This is one of the best scenes in the whole movie." I swear he did it 10 times throughout the whole movie. Then he would sing during all of the songs. Most painful movie experience ever.

Comment

• Originally posted by trkaline View Post
            How do you prove your not ***? Do they put a Matt Damon infront of you naked and if you don't get an errection your not ***.
            What about hate crimes towards *** people? If some one threw a *** insult at me, couldnt I just say I was *** and bring them to court over it? How do you prove If I'm *** or not?

Originally posted by WMD
            Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
            Originally posted by gpngc
            I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Flat billed hats.

Comment

It pisses me off when you're watching a movie or a tv show that you've never seen with someone who HAS seen it and they lean over and go "this part is really good" or "it gets good in a minute!"... cool, thanks douche, I couldn't just watch it myself without this information?

It's not a big deal but it's pretty gd annoying.
                haha That reminds me of a Kevin James stand up when he mentions that he hates when his wife says "ohhh, watch this part" when they are in the theaters and she has the seen the movie and he hasnt. Then he starts poking his eyes and says "What do you think I am doing? I am sitting in a chair, facing a gigantic screen."

Comment

• The plumbing suddenly failed in my bathroom. That is something that definitely pisses me off. I'm off to murder somebody now.

Comment

The plumbing suddenly failed in my bathroom. That is something that definitely pisses me off. I'm off to murder somebody now.
                    Karma mister. Better help an old lady across the street next time!

Comment

• I clogged my toilet last week. It's a *****.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                      02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                      02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                      Originally posted by fenikz
                      we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by zachsaints52 View Post
                        Karma mister. Better help an old lady across the street next time!
                        You mean rather than punch her?

Comment

You mean rather than punch her?
                          No, go with your gut on this one, and if your gut says to punch her, SWING AWAY.

Originally posted by fenikz
                          His soft D really turns me off
                          ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

No, go with your gut on this one, and if your gut says to punch her, SWING AWAY.
                            If your gut says punch her, just give her a **** punt instead.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• It grinds my gears when you finally roll a blunt, light it up, then get pulled over and arrested for possession of (1 gram) of marijuana.
                              Good thing Anquan got signed, or I'd be having a crappy day
                              GO RAVENS

Comment

• Bitches piss me off.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information