Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Addict View Post
    what grinds my gears is people asking me "OMG how are you still alive?" when I tell them I don't have a cell phone.
    OMG HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE!

    P.S.: We might come to amsterdam again :D

    Comment


    • Originally posted by GoRavens View Post
      You know what grinds my gears?
      When you get drunk and mysteriously crack your phone screen like once a week.
      goddam drunken pockets!
      **** man, this is the worst.

      Bonekrusher.

      Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

      Comment


      • Alopecia..

        Comment


        • This thread.

          http://draftcountdown.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41913

          Comment


          • Thank you for reviving this thread from deceased. You know what grinds my gears? The Minnesota Twins.

            Bonekrusher.

            Originally posted by JordanTaber
            Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by prock View Post
              Thank you for reviving this thread from deceased. You know what grinds my gears? The Minnesota Twins.
              It should piss you off even more that they got what should have been the Vikings' stadium.

              Comment


              • Completely awful drivers.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                  It should piss you off even more that they got what should have been the Vikings' stadium.
                  Ooooo, that too. But the Metrodome does suck less for football than it does for baseball..

                  Bonekrusher.

                  Originally posted by JordanTaber
                  Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                  Comment


                  • this thread is timely since I was gonna look for it today anyways

                    I hate at work when someone walks in the door, I greet them, they look me in the eye, and say nothing and keep walking in. I have to greet you. It is a part of my job. Extend me the common courtesy, or at least the general social standard of being nice, and say hi. Or nod your head and smile. Some **** like that. Walking on by like I'm a ******* statue doesn't make you hot ****.

                    by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                    Comment


                    • I hear that Unseen. My state government being broke grinds my gears.

                      Bonekrusher.

                      Originally posted by JordanTaber
                      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                        this thread is timely since I was gonna look for it today anyways

                        I hate at work when someone walks in the door, I greet them, they look me in the eye, and say nothing and keep walking in. I have to greet you. It is a part of my job. Extend me the common courtesy, or at least the general social standard of being nice, and say hi. Or nod your head and smile. Some **** like that. Walking on by like I'm a ******* statue doesn't make you hot ****.

                        Would throwing something at you be acceptable?

                        Comment


                        • It really pisses me off when I do part of somebody else's job for them, out of the kindness of my heart, and then they criticize me for not completing THEIR job. I'm like, fine, next time I'll leave 100% of your job to you instead of 10%.
                          "Oh **** it's Kam, RUN!!!"

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by XxXdragonXxX View Post
                            It really pisses me off when I do part of somebody else's job for them, out of the kindness of my heart, and then they criticize me for not completing THEIR job. I'm like, fine, next time I'll leave 100% of your job to you instead of 10%.


                            is that you, 'roldy?

                            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                            Comment


                            • My dick, im always ****ing tripping over it.

                              Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds View Post
                                Would throwing something at you be acceptable?
                                since you're a douchebag it would make sense if you did it, but not really acceptable no

                                by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information