• Show
Clear All

• females. they are the worst

also, having ankles made out of glass. ugh
    We ALL bleed scarlet
    New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
    UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
    Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
    BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• I hate nothing more than the kickers in NCAA. I missed a 29 yarder from straight on with 20 seconds left to beat Wisconsin. I kicked it perfectly straight, but somehow it went wide right. Then the Badgers threw to 40 yard bombs and kicked a chip in with no time left. I ******* hate this game.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
      Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• RIP ST

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
          I hate nothing more than the kickers in NCAA. I missed a 29 yarder from straight on with 20 seconds left to beat Wisconsin. I kicked it perfectly straight, but somehow it went wide right. Then the Badgers threw to 40 yard bombs and kicked a chip in with no time left. I ******* hate this game.

Sliders, Sliders, Sliders.

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
            I hate nothing more than the kickers in NCAA. I missed a 29 yarder from straight on with 20 seconds left to beat Wisconsin. I kicked it perfectly straight, but somehow it went wide right. Then the Badgers threw to 40 yard bombs and kicked a chip in with no time left. I ******* hate this game.
            I was Michigan playing Penn State and I was up 14-7 with about 2:20 left. It was 4th down so I went for a 35 yard FG, which would've iced the game barring a score and then onside recovery for Penn State. So as I'm about to kick the FG my thumb slips off the stick and I miss it. Penn State proceeds to score a TD on three quick passes to tie the game up. Not the end of the world, I still have about 1:40 left with all three of my timeouts so I decide to go for the win. Forcier ends up throwing an interception on his first pass and Penn State scores two plays later. Now down 21-14, I still have all my timeouts and 1:10 left. Forcier ends up getting injured on a 3rd down incompletion. Robinson comes in for 4th down, Penn State blitzes leaving Kevin Koger wide open. Well I can't throw it quick enough, get hit just as I throw, and a defensive tackle intercepts the pass.

Comment

• Trying to buy a laptop/computer from Best Buy. They are worse than used car salesman.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                Trying to buy a laptop/computer from Best Buy. They are worse than used car salesman.
                As a former employee of Best Buy (thankfully, it was not in sales), I can tell you that the managers in every department (except for one) at my store were dicks to the sales employees if they weren't selling a lot of merchandise, unless they were an attractive girl, in which case they would attempt to flirt with them.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                  As a former employee of Best Buy (thankfully, it was not in sales), I can tell you that the managers in every department (except for one) at my store were dicks to the sales employees if they weren't selling a lot of merchandise, unless they were an attractive girl, in which case they would attempt to flirt with them.
                  Yeah, it just felt like they were trying to add things onto my order instead of actually trying to help me. I was just frustrated because I picked out a $475 laptop and walked out the door at $700+. It was on clearance and they had already made a restore disk(later figured out I could burn for free) on it so I had to pay an extra hundred for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scotty D View Post
                    Yeah, it just felt like they were trying to add things onto my order instead of actually trying to help me. I was just frustrated because I picked out a $475 laptop and walked out the door at $700+. It was on clearance and they had already made a restore disk(later figured out I could burn for free) on it so I had to pay an extra hundred for that.
                    Well, I am sorry you got screwed like that. I didn't last long in the computer department when I worked there because I would help people without pushing them to buy unnecessary ****.

Also, when you manager hears you tell a customer that they don't need to spend extra money on a certain brand of cables because the most generic ones are exactly the same quality, they don't take kindly to that.

I am pretty sure I knew more about computers than my manager.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      Well, I am sorry you got screwed like that. I didn't last long in the computer department when I worked there because I would help people without pushing them to buy unnecessary ****.

Also, when you manager hears you tell a customer that they don't need to spend extra money on a certain brand of cables because the most generic ones are exactly the same quality, they don't take kindly to that.

I am pretty sure I knew more about computers than my manager.
                      Definitely sounds like the problem is starting from the top. Corporate is putting pressure on the managers and managers are putting pressure on the employees.

Comment

• I usually have a unit in my Comp. Lit. class to help my students get around that problem when they go out and buy a laptop.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                          females. they are the worst

also, having ankles made out of glass. ugh

i hate when they show cleavage and won't let me touch, like wtf is that all about.

Comment

• This thread makes me want to start playing video games again. I may just get a PS3, if I can swing it.

Comment

• Puppets. Especially puppets with human like qualities. I think they're the stupidest things ever. Just saying.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperMcgee View Post
                                This thread makes me want to start playing video games again. I may just get a PS3, if I can swing it.
                                I haven't played video games in a long time; however, with my two best friends leaving the country (one is teaching in Japan, the other traveling) for the next 12 months, I will very likely be purchasing a PS3 and Madden so I have something to do besides going to the gym or my job.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information