What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
    I haven't played video games in a long time; however, with my two best friends leaving the country (one is teaching in Japan, the other traveling) for the next 12 months, I will very likely be purchasing a PS3 and Madden so I have something to do besides going to the gym or my job.
    Or you can just drink more beer. That always resolves the boredom issue with me.

Comment

• I am sure this has been said before but its annoying when you go to the mall and a group of 4 or more people will walk side by side to one another and take up the whole area so it takes awhile to get around them. They always go really slow too.

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
        I am sure this has been said before but its annoying when you go to the mall and a group of 4 or more people will walk side by side to one another and take up the whole area so it takes awhile to get around them. They always go really slow too.
        I usually walk through them. They usually separate when I get to close. If they get an attitude I just laugh manically they usually speed up.
        Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
        oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          Puppets. Especially puppets with human like qualities. I think they're the stupidest things ever. Just saying.
          My avy wants a further explanation of this post.

Edit: Weird that I changed my avy and yet this post still fits.
          Last edited by CJSchneider; 07-23-2010, 12:01 AM.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I hate tapout clothes and tribal tattoos with a passion

Comment

• people who never got into a fight.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
              02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
              02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
              Originally posted by fenikz
              we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                people who never got into a fight.
                because violence is the only way to solve a problem, ammirite?

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                  My avy wants a further explanation of this post.

Edit: Weird that I changed my avy and yet this post still fits.
                  Yoda is just fine...but like the stupid ones from crank yankers and the one's Jeff Dunham uses just piss me off for whatever reason.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                  http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                  KO KNOWS

Comment

• Well I've never been in a real fight so I guess I grind your gears Bos.
                    #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• people who drop those expressions like 'the proof is in the pudding.' no, it isnt. there better not be any-*******-thing in my pudding except pudding and my spoon. but i guess if there is, ill probably find the proof of who put that thing in my pudding in the pudding itself. damnit i still hate the expression

people who are loud on the phone or in the room your in when youre not far apart. its like, man im right here.

people who are your best friend...when they need you. but if there is someone more popular around by there standards then they s*** on you to look like a bad***. then go right back to thinking everythings cool and that they arent a total tool.

people who are disrespectful, condescending, arrogant, lack common courtesy or are selfish. i hate all that ****. im walking to the door, you look back, make eye contact when im only a few feet away, then let the door close and lock behind you so that i have to get out my building swipe to get into my dorm? **** you you prick. im trying to pull into traffic and the guy stays right on the other guys bumber so i cant get in or pull through to make a left? no, thats first class dont worry about it. the 4 seconds it might cost you in your ride to work or whatever are so pertinent that you cant wait to just let me through. i could go on for forever with this crap. im putting this in the i remember when thread: i remember when people werent total a-holes, they actually gave a crap about each other and people to some pride in being a good person over doing whatever the hell they had to do to get ahead.

guys who talk a ton of crap because they think that you wont mess with them if they talk like theyre tough guys. those guys are the first ones to fall down in a fight. always. the guy starts it almost always is the one who loses.

i hate these people:
                      im at hockey practice one night and this kids team is on the ice before us. as they come off the one dad is standing in the stands as his kid walks by to his locker room where his stuff is. the dad is wearing a full suit still, at 8 at night, has his blue tooth in his ear still, and has his blackberry out. he yells at his kid as he walks by 'hurry the **** up, lets go come on.'
                      ok pal we get it youre really ****ing important alright? you cant be away from work two seconds or be nice to your 6 year old kid cause youre just too damn important.
                      Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
                      Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

• Originally posted by hockey619 View Post
                        people who drop those expressions like 'the proof is in the pudding.' no, it isnt. there better not be any-*******-thing in my pudding except pudding and my spoon. but i guess if there is, ill probably find the proof of who put that thing in my pudding in the pudding itself. damnit i still hate the expression

people who are loud on the phone or in the room your in when youre not far apart. its like, man im right here.

people who are your best friend...when they need you. but if there is someone more popular around by there standards then they s*** on you to look like a bad***. then go right back to thinking everythings cool and that they arent a total tool.

people who are disrespectful, condescending, arrogant, lack common courtesy or are selfish. i hate all that ****. im walking to the door, you look back, make eye contact when im only a few feet away, then let the door close and lock behind you so that i have to get out my building swipe to get into my dorm? **** you you prick. im trying to pull into traffic and the guy stays right on the other guys bumber so i cant get in or pull through to make a left? no, thats first class dont worry about it. the 4 seconds it might cost you in your ride to work or whatever are so pertinent that you cant wait to just let me through. i could go on for forever with this crap. im putting this in the i remember when thread: i remember when people werent total a-holes, they actually gave a crap about each other and people to some pride in being a good person over doing whatever the hell they had to do to get ahead.

guys who talk a ton of crap because they think that you wont mess with them if they talk like theyre tough guys. those guys are the first ones to fall down in a fight. always. the guy starts it almost always is the one who loses.

i hate these people:
                        im at hockey practice one night and this kids team is on the ice before us. as they come off the one dad is standing in the stands as his kid walks by to his locker room where his stuff is. the dad is wearing a full suit still, at 8 at night, has his blue tooth in his ear still, and has his blackberry out. he yells at his kid as he walks by 'hurry the **** up, lets go come on.'
                        ok pal we get it youre really ****ing important alright? you cant be away from work two seconds or be nice to your 6 year old kid cause youre just too damn important.

Lol you have a lot of ******* pet peeves.

I hate when a load of people are in a lift and two people just have a conversation as if they are on their own. I really don't wanna know how much of a dick your kid is being at the minute. Shut the **** up

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

Comment

• You should have beat the **** out of that guy for yelling that at a 6 year old.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                            people who never got into a fight.
                            Originally posted by Brent View Post
                            because violence is the only way to solve a problem, ammirite?
                            How much can you really know about yourself if you've never gotten into a fight.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I agree. Everyone needs to get their ass kicked at least once in their life.

Comment

• I have never been in a fight. In fact, what grinds my gears is when you are having a verbal fight or argument about something and then the person you are against goes "You wanna ****** fight about and see who is really right?" No, you ******* moron. I don't want to fight you about something that isn't even that important just because your dumbass can't hold an intellectual debate/argument. Dumb people ALWAYS want to fight to prove they are right, because they are too stupid to do it with words.
                                Last edited by prock; 07-23-2010, 11:33 AM.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                                Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information