• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Me neither..

Comment

• Same here...

sig by BK and avy by me
      Originally posted by A Perfect Score
      If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Add one more to the club.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Originally posted by prock View Post
          I have never been in a fight. In fact, what grinds my gears is when you are having a verbal fight or argument about something and then the person you are against goes "You wanna ****** fight about and see who is really right?" No, you ******* moron. I don't want to fight you about something that isn't even that important just because your dumbass can't hold an intellectual debate/argument. Dumb people ALWAYS want to fight to prove they are right, because they are too stupid to do it with words.
          Would you want to debate/argue with someone that's disrespecting you or your girlfriend? What about your wife and children?

Comment

I have never been in a fight. In fact, what grinds my gears is when you are having a verbal fight or argument about something and then the person you are against goes "You wanna ****** fight about and see who is really right?" No, you ******* moron. I don't want to fight you about something that isn't even that important just because your dumbass can't hold an intellectual debate/argument. Dumb people ALWAYS want to fight to prove they are right, because they are too stupid to do it with words.
            Well when my words fail to convince someone that they need to stop picking on someone weaker or less fortunate them themselves - I will get physical.

If my words fail to convince someone that we don't need to fight, and that person insists on getting their ass beat - I'll oblige them.

If my sincere apology is not enough for someone ,and they are just indignant, rude and abusive - that person is about to become the owner of a well whooped ass. The won't have to make payments on it, they won't have to take out a loan; they will own it.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              Would you want to debate/argue with someone that's disrespecting you or your girlfriend? What about your wife and children?
              That isn't an intellectual argument. That is something personal. Your situation is completely different.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
              Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

That isn't an intellectual argument. That is something personal. Your situation is completely different.
                When did we establish that we were only referring to intellectual arguments? I said fight, nothing else. I wouldn't punch a dude out because he disagreed with me on how the government is handling health care, but if you slap my girlfriend's ass because you're too drunk to know any better, i'm swinging to knock you the **** out.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                  When did we establish that we were only referring to intellectual arguments? I said fight, nothing else. I wouldn't punch a dude out because he disagreed with me on how the government is handling health care, but if you slap my girlfriend's ass because you're too drunk to know any better, i'm swinging to knock you the **** out.
                  That is a different situation to what I am talking about. I still wouldn't hit the guy in that situation though, I would confront him and if he got rowdy, that's when I start swinging. I just am not really a fighter.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                  Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Yea it is dumb to get into a fight over something dumb but some people brag and throw the fact you were wrong in your face. If you can't back up your talk with your hands don't talk **** even if you are right. IMO me punching you in the face is more satisfying than waking up on the ground thinking "Well at least I was right"
                    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                    Just let it go RWO.
                    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• How much can you really know about yourself if you've never gotten into a fight.
                      Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                      I agree. Everyone needs to get their ass kicked at least once in their life.
                      Yeah, bullies in all forms grind my gears. From someone who has been in a couple of fights, that principle of the one who talks up the fight being the 1st to go down is almost never true, people talk others into fighting all the time b/c they're bullies or they know they will win. They want the prestige & group approval from their posse/friends/contemporaries, or they are just plainly psychotic & get off on it, or are overcompensating like gangbusters b/c that's the only way they can feel good about their own batshit crazy selves, those may be the worst of all.

Beware those who covet or are shepherding a badass reputation in any situation where alcohol is involved like a bar -- most fights btw start in bars or at parties between drunks. Alcohol promotes violence, & drunks are always angry at the world even when sober, ask anyone who's been sucker-punched by a drunk.

There are major bullies in the world & it carries over into the business & especially military & political worlds. Unfortunately they have to placated in the business world, no hitting allowed. The scariest bullies are those who intimidate verbally, sadly the only way to deal with any flavor of bullies is to take them on, tough choice, go belly-up or fight & probably lose.

You have to read people to separate the loudmouth intimidator from the actual bully b/c can hurt you badly & cost you more than prestige. Got to be careful -- It's a predatory world out there.
                      Last edited by LizardState; 07-23-2010, 12:04 PM.

Comment

• That is why you just mind your business and don't talk ****
                        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                        Just let it go RWO.
                        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

• Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                          That is why you just mind your business and don't talk ****
                          More people should do this, but sadly that's never the case. Everyone loves to talk ****.

Comment

• The intent of my post was not to advocate senseless violence (I guess everyone missed the Fight Club reference), but there must be something that you are willing to fight for.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• I love bullying since I'm insecure about myself.

I hate so much in the world. But nothing, nothing comes close to the amount of venom I spit at for those who listen to Nickelback. I've seen so many girls become so much uglier for liking that Lion/monkey hybrid of a human that Chad Kroeger has devolved into. I just.....I hate them. They started grunge-pop....seriously...grunge-pop. Isn't that Kelly Clarkson?

I also hate terrorism.
                              Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
                                I love bullying since I'm insecure about myself.

I hate so much in the world. But nothing, nothing comes close to the amount of venom I spit at for those who listen to Nickelback. I've seen so many girls become so much uglier for liking that Lion/monkey hybrid of a human that Chad Kroeger has devolved into. I just.....I hate them. They started grunge-pop....seriously...grunge-pop. Isn't that Kelly Clarkson?

I also hate terrorism.

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information