No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanna know what grinds my gears? Me scoring on a 80 yard run on my first play from scrimmage and it getting called back on a ******* chop block.

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Philliez01 View Post
      I love bullying since I'm insecure about myself.

I hate so much in the world. But nothing, nothing comes close to the amount of venom I spit at for those who listen to Nickelback. I've seen so many girls become so much uglier for liking that Lion/monkey hybrid of a human that Chad Kroeger has devolved into. I just.....I hate them. They started grunge-pop....seriously...grunge-pop. Isn't that Kelly Clarkson?

I also hate terrorism.

Remember those guys?

The 2000s was not a good decade for music. At all.

Comment

I love bullying since I'm insecure about myself.

I hate so much in the world. But nothing, nothing comes close to the amount of venom I spit at for those who listen to Nickelback. I've seen so many girls become so much uglier for liking that Lion/monkey hybrid of a human that Chad Kroeger has devolved into. I just.....I hate them. They started grunge-pop....seriously...grunge-pop. Isn't that Kelly Clarkson?

I also hate terrorism.
        :O did you just diss Kelly Clarkson?!?

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post

Remember those guys?

The 2000s was not a good decade for music. At all.
          What are you talking about? We had Jonas Brothers, Miley Cirus, Justin Bieber, Backstreet Boys, N*Sync, and many other awesome artists who are also completely devoid of any musical talent!

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
            :O did you just diss Kelly Clarkson?!?
            Nah, I'm down with the O.I. (Original Idol) but My Life Would Suck Without You has the same amount of rock and grunge as any Nickelback/Daughtry song.
            Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
              What are you talking about? We had Jonas Brothers, Miley Cirus, Justin Bieber, Backstreet Boys, N*Sync, and many other awesome artists who are also completely devoid of any musical talent!
              HEY! Bieber can moonwalk and sort of play instruments. Plus you just mentioned Pop acts. Of course they are going to be dreadfully tacky, they are only supposed to be catchy. Hence why $ (Ke$ha) is relevant and how I won tickets to The Last Girl On Earth tour via radio call-in.

It's what happened to what people think of rock music that is a bigger travesty.
              Is that a rash?

Comment

• Injuries that aren't *quite* bad enough for surgery, but cause a large amount of pain when you play on with them. I have Patellar Tendonitis in my right knee and having played 7 games of football (soccer) in 11 days, I'm damn well gonna make it bad enough that I need surgery ha.

XBox 360 Gamertag: Bunj1986

Comment

Hence why $ (Ke$ha) is relevant and how I won tickets to The Last Girl On Earth tour via radio call-in.

It's what happened to what people think of rock music that is a bigger travesty.
                  Speaking of which, did you guys see that Ke$ha's song Tik Tok and Katy Perry's song California Gurls were created by the same music producer and they are, basically, the same song? They change the pitches of the voice and of course the lyrics, but the lapses and beats and everything else pretty much stays the same.

There are tons of videos on this on youtube.

Check out this remix of both:

w

Props to clover_jeez!

Comment

• All Dr. Luke songs sound the same. Listen to Halo by Beyonce and Already Gone by Kelly Clarkson, both written by Ryan Tedder (dude from OneRepublic). That's even worse in terms of similiarity.

Hell there really are only 4 producers in pop so everything is interchangeable. J.R. Rotem produced that annoying Replay song, every DeRulo song and Sean Kingston as well as wrote Disturbia by Rihanna.

**** sucks but it's so damn catchy.
                    Is that a rash?

Comment

• Katy Perry is so ******* hot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
                        LMAO at the sarcasm but I agree.

At Least the 90s had the last gasp of talented folk rock with the Grungies, the late great heroin (& Courtney Love) casualty Kurt Cobain, Soundgarden, Alice In Chains, Eddie Vedder, even Toad the Wet Sprocket & Gin Blossoms (who are contrary to popular belief not the same group), etc. A few folk or hard rock vestiges still around with like the Killers, & a few good groups from the UK like Coldplay, Radiohead or maybe Snow Patrol, but other than that the 2000s decade s/b canceled due to lack of talent....... end of pop music critique rant.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                          How much can you really know about yourself if you've never gotten into a fight.
                          Is this a statement or a question? (I actually got the reference, btw.)

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                          That is why you just mind your business and don't talk ****
                          This is pretty much the best policy when interacting with the world.

If I may, here's my two cents on the fighting discussion: like Prock said, the one things that irritates me is when someone takes a situation, like an argument or heated discussion, where there is no need for physical violence and resorts to that.

Frankly, I can't say I've ever been in a real fight. Closest thing I ever got to a fight was in high school. Some dude who was in that popular crowd said some **** to me in the hall once (I think he was just trying to look like an alpha male/cool guy or some **** like that) and it wasnt the first time he had done that to me, so, without warning, I kicked him in the stomach. I'm talkin' a full-on front kick directly to the stomach. I think it caught pretty much everyone off guard, certainly that guy was surprised. I got in a lot of trouble and he tried to fight me once or twice after that, but I think he was too stupid to learn his lesson.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                            Katy Perry is so ******* hot.
                            Mmmmmmmmm.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• I know a kid who lies out of his ass because he wants to feel better about himself and he always acts like he has the hardest life and is extremely cocky for no reason, all traits that most definitely grind my gears

Comment

• I call these people "One Uppers". No matter what you have done, they have done it better, faster, more often, paid less, paid more, what have you. My neighbor is one. They grind my gears as well.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information