What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
    keep the man waiting. classic amour technique.
    It makes no sense. There is nothing gained by doing it. Its some horrible logic women have convinced themselves works every time.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
      EXACTLY! Like what the **** are supposed to do? get the cake and ******* stare at it or what?
      nope its more like still having it after eating it

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
      - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
      - Corner or Wideout in the first
      - No reaching
      - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket View Post
        Was this phrase made by belimics?

Comment

• Originally posted by wicket View Post
          I thought it was a asking for an inch and expecting a foot kinda thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by dabears10 View Post
            It makes no sense. There is nothing gained by doing it. Its some horrible logic women have convinced themselves works every time.
            yes. it makes perfect sense.

i think men don't get it because they lack logic.
            http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
            For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

• i just found out that the RU/Cincy opener is at freakin 4 on Monday. I've got class in a row til 230, and a class at like 530. wtf? looks like I know what the first class I'll probably skip is. who schedules a 4 oclock game on a Monday? wtf?

the good thing is, we play USF on a thursday night. Oh, sup tailgaiting starting at 130?
              We ALL bleed scarlet
              New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
              UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
              Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
              BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

• Rookies making more money then pro bowler vets.

Comment

• Bill O'Reilly, Skip Bayless, Jamie Dukes.

Comment

• Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                    i think men don't get it because they lack logic.
                    since other dont understand I will explain it: they do it because they think you'll be impatient and want them more or some crazy ****** up logic like that. whether they (girls) know to do this consciously or not.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• yes. lateness is a big pet peeve of mine. hate it. i've been with people and have been trying to get them out the door so we can meet people at the time we said we would and somebody said, "well, if we're late we won't have to wait for them to get there." i wanted to 'splode. that is blatently saying that your time is more important than everone else's. oh yeah. be late. make everyone wait for you so you don't have to spend your precious time waiting for other people. hate it.

and to be clear, 'late' means 10 minutes after the agreed upon time. 5 minutes, i can live with. but, yeah, everytime i'm with a group of people, waiting for one person who was obviously too important to make herself (and, yeah. it's always a girl) available when everyone else can, i just go crazy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        since other dont understand I will explain it: they do it because they think you'll be impatient and want them more or some crazy ****** up logic like that. whether they (girls) know to do this consciously or not.
                        Oh I know why they do it. But the desired effect never occurs. Women just like to be under the impression they are in control of things.

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

Comment

• Well they are the keepers of the vagina, so most times they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by scottyboy View Post
                            i just found out that the RU/Cincy opener is at freakin 4 on Monday. I've got class in a row til 230, and a class at like 530. wtf? looks like I know what the first class I'll probably skip is. who schedules a 4 oclock game on a Monday? wtf?

the good thing is, we play USF on a thursday night. Oh, sup tailgaiting starting at 130?
                            Starting tailgating that late? Pretty weak, but I guess it is Rutgers... ;)

Comment

• People that call Han Solo a *****.

Sig by Hitman D.

Comment

• Originally posted by nrk View Post
                                People that call Han Solo a *****.
                                Han shot first!
                                Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                                RIP themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X