Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Grinds Your Gears Reloaded...Again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by UKfan View Post
    Injuries that aren't *quite* bad enough for surgery, but cause a large amount of pain when you play on with them. I have Patellar Tendonitis in my right knee and having played 7 games of football (soccer) in 11 days, I'm damn well gonna make it bad enough that I need surgery ha.
    I had that for 2 years, not fun during wrestling season.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
      I call these people "One Uppers". No matter what you have done, they have done it better, faster, more often, paid less, paid more, what have you. My neighbor is one. They grind my gears as well.
      The RoundUp one?

      Props to clover_jeez!

      Comment


      • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
        My neighbor is one. They grind my gears as well.
        do something extreme, so he'll be forced to top it.

        Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

        Comment


        • Oh god, my favorites are the elitist hipsters. "I liked it before it was popular". "I love their old stuff so much more before they sold out".

          And it's always to something ridiculous. Like Taylor Swift or The Shins.

          I bet Zach Braff is one of them.
          Is that a rash?



          Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

          Comment


          • Kids who tell me they hustle for their money especially when they live in a million dollar house and their dad pays for their drug addiction.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn View Post
              Speaking of which, did you guys see that Ke$ha's song Tik Tok and Katy Perry's song California Gurls were created by the same music producer and they are, basically, the same song? They change the pitches of the voice and of course the lyrics, but the lapses and beats and everything else pretty much stays the same.

              There are tons of videos on this on youtube.

              Check out this remix of both:

              w
              haha Yet everyone likes California "Gurls" because they think Katy Perry is hot.

              Comment


              • It really annoys me when people, let's say, embellish a story. What may be a pretty funny story has to be hilarious because of a few added in points. I have a friend who does this all the time, it's like "I was there. Stop bullshitting"


                BoneKrusher killing it with the sig

                Comment


                • katy perry is hot. I like "I Kissed a Girl" for obv reasons, also it is a pretty catchy song. Otherwise I hate her music.

                  by BoneKrusher
                  <DG> how metal unseen
                  <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                  Comment


                  • working 6 days a week grinds my gears
                    JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Brent View Post
                      do something extreme, so he'll be forced to top it.
                      I let him see the pictures of when I met President Clinton while he was at Ft. Polk; we've hardly spoken in over a year.




                      2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                      Comment


                      • I hate substitute teachers who are on power trips.

                        back in my HS days I had a sub for gym. We all met at this empty classroom and we were to watch hoosiers w/ Gene Hackman. We werent going to do a graded assignment just watch hoosiers. Well I had to cut weight for this wrestling match the next day, my coach said I will give u a note saying I need you to help set up and you can come cut weight. I give this sub the note but she wouldnt let me leave. I said "mr.jones needs me to help him out with this, here is the note he wrote." she then yelled "IDC sit down."

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                          I let him see the pictures of when I met President Clinton while he was at Ft. Polk; we've hardly spoken in over a year.
                          Checkmate, sir.

                          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                            I hate substitute teachers who are on power trips.

                            back in my HS days I had a sub for gym. We all met at this empty classroom and we were to watch hoosiers w/ Gene Hackman. We werent going to do a graded assignment just watch hoosiers. Well I had to cut weight for this wrestling match the next day, my coach said I will give u a note saying I need you to help set up and you can come cut weight. I give this sub the note but she wouldnt let me leave. I said "mr.jones needs me to help him out with this, here is the note he wrote." she then yelled "IDC sit down."
                            You can't possibly imagine the crap subs go through. Let it go. Besides, she did the right thing by not letting you go anywhere where you would be unsupervised. Trust me on this one.




                            2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                            Comment


                            • I know subs take a lot of crap, I was never the perfect student during a substitute. but I had the note signed by another teacher, it really pissed me off because when I was cutting weight I was always in a little pissy mood.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ravens1991 View Post
                                but I had the note signed by another teacher
                                Any teacher that lets a student do anything unsupervised is asking to get caught up in a tort law-suit. Any sub that accepts a hand written note is doing the same.




                                2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information