• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Athlete's foot.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Herpes....

Originally posted by WMD
      Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
      Originally posted by gpngc
      I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

• Stupid people that don't put forth the effort to pay their electric bill and then get pissed when it is turned off and they realize they use electricity A LOT.

Silverback....still the best.

+rep to Jakey for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by terribletowel39 View Post
          Stupid people that don't put forth the effort to pay their electric bill and then get pissed when it is turned off and they realize they use electricity A LOT.
          Come on man, why you call me out like that? I need electricity to go on NFLDC. :(

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
          02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
          02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
          Originally posted by fenikz
          we all hate you

Comment

• Lose/Loose and Dominate/Dominant

I'm surprised at how difficult it is for some people to understand the differences.

Sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Recently I've been getting annoyed by other UGA fans who don't like it when you criticize the way the football team has been playing for the last few years. I constantly have to hear things like "you need to get behind the team". I don't have to do s..t. I'm just a football fan who's stating his opinion. The team doesn't give a rat's ass about me and I'm just calling it like I see it.

Another one is "Mark Richt is a good christian man!"

As if that means we should just ignore the fact his team is playing like ass the last couple of years. I like Richt, but being a good guy doesn't mean he gets a pass on criticism.

Comment

• I think UGA needs to fire Richt and hire a real pastor.

Sig by: BK

02:40 *** Chucky quit #nfldraftcountdown
                02:40 <vidae> yay, hes gone
                02:40 *** Chucky joined #nfldraftcountdown
                02:40 <vidae> aww hes back
                Originally posted by fenikz
                we all hate you

Comment

• Originally posted by Bosanac01 View Post
                  I think UGA needs to fire Richt and hire a real pastor.
                  I tried to rep this but I have given out too much lately. Ted Haggard for Georgia HC!

Comment

Come on man, why you call me out like that? I need electricity to go on NFLDC. :(
                    Sorry bud, I wasn't directing it at anyone in particular. Just if you live in Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, or Tennessee.

Comment

I think UGA needs to fire Richt and hire a real pastor.
                      The 11 UGA players with police related incidents (& their best player selling his damn jersey) will get Rev. Richt fired faster than UGA's W-L rcd. The good shepherd hasn't been minding his flock.

Halsey, remind blindly following "get behind the team" UGA fans what the definition of chauvinism is. Anytime religion or politics, especially the coach's personal preferences, is brought into a locker room it backfires on the team.
                      Last edited by LizardState; 11-04-2010, 01:43 PM.

Comment

Sorry bud, I wasn't directing it at anyone in particular. Just if you live in Louisiana, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Ohio, Indiana, Michigan, Virginia, West Virginia, Kentucky, or Tennessee.
                        Self-important ignorant Yankees who dump on Southerners really grind my gears.

And btw Texas has its own intrastate power grid that generates all its own power, adopted after the power outages in the 70s, much < power outages than anywhere else. Do your homework & clean up your own backyard before you throw garbage, bud.

PG&E in this state of CA should take heed, they had a gas line that went kerblooey a month or so ago one county north of me, killed a bunch of people at home watching MNF & destroyed about a hundred homes. And PG&E has way too many power outages, always on the hottest or coldest days of the yr..... really grinds my gears.

Comment

• Originally posted by LizardState View Post
                          Self-important ignorant Yankees who dump on Southerners really grind my gears.

And btw Texas has its own intrastate power grid that generates all its own power, adopted after the power outages in the 70s, much < power outages than anywhere else. Do your homework & clean up your own backyard before you throw garbage, bud.
                          I have lived in Louisiana all but 4 yrs of my life. The other 4?? Texas......

I also work for an electric company, bud. If you read, I wasn't talking about power outages, I was talking about people that have been disconnected because they haven't paid their bill.

And in all those 11 states, Texas has the most outages of any of them save for MAYBE West Viriginia. Just as a btw.

Please don't call me a yankee, thanks.

Comment

• LMFAO because I knew this post was coming.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                              LMFAO because I knew this post was coming.
                              He makes you look young. Geez.

Comment

I have lived in Louisiana all but 4 yrs of my life. The other 4?? Texas......

I also work for an electric company, bud. If you read, I wasn't talking about power outages, I was talking about people that have been disconnected because they haven't paid their bill.

And in all those 11 states, Texas has the most outages of any of them save for MAYBE West Viriginia. Just as a btw.

Please don't call me a yankee, thanks.
                                OK, I'm not defending Bosanac, but how about patronizing posters who dump on Southern electric companies with condescending posts.

And thx for the opportunity to dump on PG&E, whose awful reputation is deserved.

You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information