Athletes You Hate That Everybody Else Loves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TACKLE View Post
    I hate how Marvin plays. He plays like such a *****. I don't know how many times I've seen him run the comeback and catch the ball and step out of bounds when he has 10-15 yards in front of him. Or he'll curl in a ball on the ground after he catches a quick slant to avoid taking hit. He plays scared. I understand he runs great routes and has great hands but I can't respect a guy who plays like such a coward.

Kinda like when Brett Favre just fell down with no one around so that Strahan could get the record?

Yep, I have no respect for Brett Favre after that.

He's also somone I hated (prior to him retiring 901239023 times when people actually liked him).

Comment

I hate this guy with a passion
      Originally posted by SunTzu_22
      Just let it go RWO.
      We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post

Kinda like when Brett Favre just fell down with no one around so that Strahan could get the record?

Yep, I have no respect for Brett Favre after that.

He's also somone I hated (prior to him retiring 901239023 times when people actually liked him).
        I like that Favre did that. I mean it would of been better if Strahan would of got the sack legitimently but it shows the respect between two veterans
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
          I like that Favre did that. I mean it would of been better if Strahan would of got the sack legitimently but it shows the respect between two veterans
          You show respect by playing as hard as you can to beat the guy because you respect him as a player and a competitor. I don't know if its respect to do your buddy a favor just so he can get some glory.

Comment

Yea, I guess I just like people to actually earn ****, not have some dbag roll out and just lay down on the grass to take it like some jersey chaser would after the game. Seriously, for all the praise Favre gets for being such a great competitor and being such a fierce player, he wouldn't have done that.

There are no gimmes, you make the putt. That's why I don't respect Favre as a player ever since that.

Comment

do people love Hines Ward? If yes, then him.

Comment

any athlete on that team works for me

Comment

I hate Hines Ward!!!!!

I understand what you guys are saying but to not have any respect for someone because of one play and not respect ALL the other things Favre has done is ridiculous.
                  Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

Originally posted by keylime_5 View Post
                    do people love Hines Ward? If yes, then him.
                    **** hines ward.

RIP ST

Comment

I hate Hines Ward!!!!!

I understand what you guys are saying but to not have any respect for someone because of one play and not respect ALL the other things Favre has done is ridiculous.
                      Why is it ridiculous? I'm not saying he's a bad player, but I just don't respect him as a player. I respect players that always give it 100% and don't let up just to let someone get a record. I mean, Strahan getting the record was inevitable, so what good was it for Favre just to lay down for him? I really wouldn't be surprised given all of Favre's actions since "retiring" if he really just wanted to be in the spotlight of something.

Comment

I don't hate Favre.

Comment

I have always hated this guy, I mean I am a Yankees fan but I still loved Manny and respected Beckett... but this guy I have always wished I could just punch in the face, on top of that he was saying prior to getting caught himself how they should do tests like everyday to catch people using illegal substances and now he's mentioned for it... talk about hypocrite.

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

There aren't any that I really hate. But there are some that I dislike quite a bit. The only two that come to mind right now are::

+

Comment

Ben Roethlisberger

Comment

by BoneKrusher
                                <DG> how metal unseen
                                <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information