No announcement yet.

Athletes You Hate That Everybody Else Loves

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This ******. Nothing he's done, rather the 'Second Coming' persona he's been given. So yes, I'm well aware my hate is misplaced, but I don't give a damn. A lot easier to hate this one guy than all the media.

Sig by Matthew Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
      Haha you love A.J. when he's on your team, you hate him when he's not. He's a damn good baseball player and won us a World Series. A.J. is kind of a ***** though.
      I would absolutely hate him on my team.

It's not so much that, I understand that saying and somewhat agree with it, but the fact that so many Sox fans say that they never hated him when he was on the Twins. Either they are casual baseball fans who didn't know who he was, or they are lying. That's what grinds my gears, America.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
        I would absolutely hate him on my team.
        I'm calling ********.

Cub fans are the worst at being clueless hypocrites though.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Marty Brodeur

SPLOOSH

Comment

• Originally posted by Cigaro View Post

This ******. Nothing he's done, rather the 'Second Coming' persona he's been given. So yes, I'm well aware my hate is misplaced, but I don't give a damn. A lot easier to hate this one guy than all the media.
            I agree, I ******* hate that ***

SPLOOSH

Comment

I'm calling ********.

Cub fans are the worst at being clueless hypocrites though.
              Yea, I've hated him since he's been in Minnesota, but since he's on my team I would love him...good call.

I love everyone on every single one of my favorite teams, you got me.

You thought he was an great player in Minnesota, I'm assuming.

Comment

• Far and away, this man leads the list

This man is next

They are like a tier below Brady, and a couple below Schilling

With a passion, this guy is a ****, calling out Mariano Rivera last year

Ah this started back in 2003, and has continued ever since

What a frickin waste

Worse reliever.....ever

Loud mouthed no talent cancer...and I haven't even spat about Marbury

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by iowatreat54 View Post
                  Yea, I've hated him since he's been in Minnesota, but since he's on my team I would love him...good call.

I love everyone on every single one of my favorite teams, you got me.

You thought he was an great player in Minnesota, I'm assuming.
                  I never thought he was a great player. He's a pretty damn good player that is very underrated but also happens to be a ***** at times.

I don't like him that much to be honest. He's been a great pickup for us but I also think he's a d-bag.

If the Cubs had him behind the plate I guarantee the fans who hate him now would like him and would gladly take him over Soto.

It's hard not to like A.J. for what he's done for us on the field. He's a .300 hitter, calls a great game, and is a good defensive catcher.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                  Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

I never thought he was a great player. He's a pretty damn good player that is very underrated but also happens to be a ***** at times.

I don't like him that much to be honest. He's been a great pickup for us but I also think he's a d-bag.

If the Cubs had him behind the plate I guarantee the fans who hate him now would like him and would gladly take him over Soto.

It's hard not to like A.J. for what he's done for us on the field. He's a .300 hitter, calls a great game, and is a good defensive catcher.
                    Oh, I'm not arguing about most Cubs fans, because they are morons. I said I hate him, I never said he was bad. And I highly doubt that most Cub fans would rather have a 32 year old, loud mouthed catcher great at playing defense over a 26 year old, soft-spoken power hitting catcher.

Plus, you called ******** on me and then implied my membership as part of the clueless, hypocritical fanbase. If Cubs fans embraced AJ, I would hate them too. So let's save the hypocritical label for the fanbase that has already proven to be on the subject of AJ.

Comment

• Originally posted by aNYtitan View Post
                      Far and away
                      Rivals are kind of assumed to be in the "people you hate". Redundancy FTL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sniper View Post
                        Rivals are kind of assumed to be in the "people you hate". Redundancy FTL!
                        lol, Hey i through in some of the people that played for the team I root for, and I'm not a Jets fan, I'm a titans fan, so no rivalry there

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                        Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

• Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
                          I dislike Podolski ! and Ballack !

Liar u love poldi

Comment

• Originally posted by Wo_oT88 View Post
                            Don't know if he is liked but god I dislike Shane Victorino.
                            He is very liked around where I live. Don't really know the popular opinion on him outside of where I live but I know a couple non- Phillie fans that like the guy. So you're in the right for picking him.

Comment

• Sam Bradford

Tom Brady
                              Kobe Bryant
                              Derek Jeter
                              Philip Rivers
                              TJ Houshmandzadeh
                              Joakim Noah
                              AJ Hawk
                              Derek Fisher
                              Carlos Boozer

Comment

• Originally posted by cdub11 View Post
                                Sam Bradford
                                an alumnus who hates bradford? you're kidding... ;)

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information