Goateeeeee's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
    goatees are so 1990's, sideburns are where it's at now.
    I don't know what the name is, but it reminds me of the Civil War. A beard where only your chin is shaved. So it comes down your sideburns and down the the side of your face, but then only has a moustache.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
      I don't know what the name is, but it reminds me of the Civil War. A beard where only your chin is shaved. So it comes down your sideburns and down the the side of your face, but then only has a moustache.
      I had that before minus the stache part. I also had the Abe Lincoln beard for awhile. Now I have the goatee and muttonchops. lol ;)
      Originally posted by njx9
      i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Comment

I tried growing out a beard last year. I lasted 2 months, it was really shaggy, but then I had to let it go. It just itched way too much, and people starting thinking I was older than I really am.

One thing I like is people tell me I look younger than my age, so when I got a beard, I lost that. So now Im a clean shaven guy. Its a pain though, I have to shave every other day.

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
            I tried growing out a beard last year. I lasted 2 months, it was really shaggy, but then I had to let it go. It just itched way too much, and people starting thinking I was older than I really am.

One thing I like is people tell me I look younger than my age, so when I got a beard, I lost that. So now Im a clean shaven guy. Its a pain though, I have to shave every other day.
            Yeah, I really hate shaving. Now I have to do it because I actually have a job (though I still keep the mustache intact), but before when I was unemployed I looked like Bill Walton.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmac076 View Post
              Now that is impressive.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Dub4President View Post
                Yeah, I really hate shaving. Now I have to do it because I actually have a job (though I still keep the mustache intact), but before when I was unemployed I looked like Bill Walton.
                I know, I wish some days I could just go all shaggy and scruffy. Im trying to shave every 3 days now. The less you shave, the slower it grows back. Right now, I only shave when I absolutely have to. If I want to look clean shaven every day, Id probably have to shave every day. And that sucks.

Comment

I know, I wish some days I could just go all shaggy and scruffy. Im trying to shave every 3 days now. The less you shave, the slower it grows back. Right now, I only shave when I absolutely have to. If I want to look clean shaven every day, Id probably have to shave every day. And that sucks.
                  I shave once a week. Its a hell of a lot easier and no one cares in my office how shaggy I look. And quite frankly neither do I.

Comment

Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                    I shave once a week. Its a hell of a lot easier and no one cares in my office how shaggy I look. And quite frankly neither do I.
                    I think Im gonna try to get away with it. Pull off the shaggy look, and shave for the weekends, when the hoes put on their gowns.

*thinks*

Comment

Goatee > Mustache

Sideburns = Man Sexy :D

Thats why I have both a goatee and sideburns :D :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

I think Im gonna try to get away with it. Pull off the shaggy look, and shave for the weekends, when the hoes put on their gowns.

*thinks*
                        I've tried this before and it backfires miserably. I ended up running into some girl that I was pursuing on a thursday, and I was rocking the serious beard scruff in combination with a full grown mustache. Let's just say that I never heard from her again.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDawg819 View Post
                          Goatee > Mustache

Sideburns = Man Sexy :D

Thats why I have both a goatee and sideburns :D :D
                          amen brotha!
                          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Dub4President View Post
                            I've tried this before and it backfires miserably. I ended up running into some girl that I was pursuing on a thursday, and I was rocking the serious beard scruff in combination with a full grown mustache. Let's just say that I never heard from her again.

DAMMIT!!

You make a great point...always be prepared for the punani.

But shaving sucks...damn. Everytime Im stuck I ask myself, what would Clint Eastwood do?

Comment

DAMMIT!!

You make a great point...always be prepared for the punani.

But shaving sucks...damn. Everytime Im stuck I ask myself, what would Clint Eastwood do?
                              If she don't like the scruff then she ain't good enough. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Vince Lombardi View Post
                                If she don't like the scruff then she ain't good enough. ;)
                                But what would Clint do Vince? What would Clint do?

*thinks*

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information