Advertisments!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advertisments!

I visit this website very frequently, most of the time with music playing loud. When the site loads, audio from the god blessed "CONGRATULIONS!" Ipod advertisment starts playing, and immediately becomes a problem. The quickest fix would be to refresh the page, to get a different ad(at one time, most had no audio). But, the same Ipod advertisment loads, or even worse, a giant mosquito starts buzzing and you are instructed to "Zap the Bug" or some ********. I have to refresh 5-7 times to get an ad with no audio. Is there a way to turn of the audio from the explorer windows? Anybody else have the same problem?

Originally posted by THIZZorDIE View Post
    I visit this website very frequently, most of the time with music playing loud. When the site loads, audio from the god blessed "CONGRATULIONS!" Ipod advertisment starts playing, and immediately becomes a problem. The quickest fix would be to refresh the page, to get a different ad(at one time, most had no audio). But, the same Ipod advertisment loads, or even worse, a giant mosquito starts buzzing and you are instructed to "Zap the Bug" or some ********. I have to refresh 5-7 times to get an ad with no audio. Is there a way to turn of the audio from the explorer windows? Anybody else have the same problem?
    Download firefox and disable ads!

Comment

Originally posted by thule View Post
      Download firefox and disable ads!
      end of thread.

Comment

Working...
      X

Debug Information