The "Would You Hit It?" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
    It looks like Mrs. Potatohead in a production of Cats.
    I want a sig.

Comment

• Stop quoting it!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
        I quoted this pic because I would hit the hell out of that. Those lips are sweeeeeeeeeet!

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
        I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• 2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Who the **** is Miley Cyrus? Someone want to fill me in? And yes I'd ****, but still don't know who she is, or how old.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
              Who the **** is Miley Cyrus? Someone want to fill me in? And yes I'd ****, but still don't know who she is, or how old.
              Have you been living under a rock?

Follow Me on Twitter!
              https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Originally posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
                Have you been living under a rock?
                I guess so :( Obviously whatever she does I don't listen to or watch, or just isn't really my style but I have no clue. I don't know why I would know though, or should know her.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Seriously?

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Well, she's all over TV. I can honestly say i've never heard a single one of her songs, but she's kinda hard to miss on TV.

And she has a creepy ass dad that sang "achy breaky heart". lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                      I guess so :( Obviously whatever she does I don't listen to or watch, or just isn't really my style but I have no clue. I don't know why I would know though, or should know her.
                      She is the #1 preteen pop icon right now.

Follow Me on Twitter!
                      https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                        Well, she's all over TV. I can honestly say i've never heard a single one of her songs, but she's kinda hard to miss on TV.

there's a ************* party in the usa?!

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                          Well, she's all over TV. I can honestly say i've never heard a single one of her songs, but she's kinda hard to miss on TV.

hahahaha achy breaky heart....never heard it but the title always cracks me up

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                          Originally posted by TitanHope
                          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by thefalconer View Post
                            there's a ************* party in the usa?!
                            lol Theres a club in Macomb that wont let me get away from that song...its pretty catchy though.

Check out the mash up version with Biggy Smalls if you have the time.
                            I want a sig.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
                              lol Theres a club in Macomb that wont let me get away from that song...its pretty catchy though.

Check out the mash up version with Biggy Smalls if you have the time.
                              that song is legit. and i've heard the 'remix'. i will sing the hell outta that song in my car.

Comment

• We had to learn the Achy Breaky Heart in PE when I was in the 2nd grade. Even then I knew it was ******* lame.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information