No announcement yet.

The "Would You Hit It?" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat chick have great tits. It's like God's way of saying "My bad, let me make it up to you."

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Two BIG question marks.....

Bridget Nielsen

Chyna

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

• how nice of a body on the skinny chick? and how chubby are we talking?
        That was exactly what I thought when I saw the question...

For me probably the skinny chick, depends basically how good the face and how chubby. Basically I don't do fat chicks so I would probably go the ugly face with a good body first but a really nice face could possibly make up for it.

If she is fat as opposed to chubby though... well I'm not working for Greenpeace so I'm not going to save any whales.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• How can you all make-out with an ugly chick?!

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
            Fat chick have great tits. It's like God's way of saying "My bad, let me make it up to you."
            Face + Tits = win.
            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• Chubby Chick with pretty face:

Ugly skinny girl, nice body:

Me...I'm taking the skinny girl.

Comment

• That's too nice a body on the ugly chick, making this an unfair competition.

Comment

• NO TO CHYNA. k

Comment

• That's too nice a body on the ugly chick, making this an unfair competition.
                    Yeah but her head is just horrendous. In that one you would almost have to take pretty face. The dress and photo make it hard to tell whether she is just a "big" girl or if she is actually chubby. Neither is an attractive trait, but a flat stomach is like the best thing a girl can have after her head so big is better than chubby for me.

I also can't do bad skin, it makes me feel kind of sick. Chubby and bad skin are the two things that I'm pretty certain I have never done. 3rd would be too much makeup, because a) it looks bad and b) it's often due to bad skin...

Ashley from Entourage. Had this debate with my housemates, something about her is just so appealing to me but one housemate says no, one says only if he was drunk and the 3rd isnt sure. I say yes, but as I said, something about her makes me want to run a train on her... but even then I don't know if she is actually hot or not...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Your housemate is a lying piece of ****. The only reason people rag on Ashley is because Sloan is amazingly hot, and she's a little below average by Entourage standards. She's still way hotter than most of the girls the majority of guys could ever get without paying.

Comment

• Your housemate is a lying piece of ****. The only reason people rag on Ashley is because Sloan is amazingly hot, and she's a little below average by Entourage standards. She's still way hotter than most of the girls the majority of guys could ever get without paying.
                        That would describe him very accurately ;). That said, he is one of those guys with a "type" and in 2 years living together I have never actually seen him with anyone who didn't fit it, that said, if her hair was blonde she would be his type so really makes no sense. The other that says drunk I dare say is mostly just Sloaned, in that he thinks she is so ridiculous that he just hates Ashley for taking up time.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                          they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                          Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• If Tony Soprano can do a chick with only one leg, i could do one without an arm.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                              HA! Good one. See you understand the true spirit of the game and my answer would have to be, unfortunately...no. I couldn't do it.

Comment

• Would leg or arm be worse?

I think arm, it just looks weird, leg would open all kinds of positions up, thats kind of cool.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information