Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The "Would You Hit It?" Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
    This statement, coupled with your sig, has my worried my friend.
    I prefer my girls dont look 14. Not saying I wouldn't hit it, just that I would feel dirty afterwards. Also, I cant not have this sig, at this point.

    Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Brent View Post
      I prefer my girls dont look 14. Not saying I wouldn't hit it, just that I would feel dirty afterwards. Also, I cant not have this sig, at this point.
      It'd be incredibly disheartening...
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

      Rest in Peace, themaninblack

      Comment


      • Originally posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
        She does have an un-postable pic of her mouthing rod. No fake either. Just sayin..

        Its a go from me, but yeah, shes different looking.
        Once she turns 18 send that **** in a PM



        <+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

        Comment


        • Originally posted by HeavyLeggedWaistBender View Post
          She does have an un-postable pic of her mouthing rod. No fake either. Just sayin..

          Its a go from me, but yeah, shes different looking.
          send me that **** regardless.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Brent View Post
            If by "hit it" you mean punch her in the throat so she can't sing and her fame finally goes away and then I come back when she's 18 and **** the **** out of her, then yeah, I'd hit it.
            JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

            Comment


            • Everybodies 'when they hit 18 thing' is such a front. You can be PC all you want, its the internet though you really dont need too, but we all know you don't really care about the semantics of 'legal age'.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by OneToughGame View Post
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                Comment


                • Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
                  Everybodies 'when they hit 18 thing' is such a front. You can be PC all you want, its the internet though you really dont need too, but we all know you don't really care about the semantics of 'legal age'.


                  That's all I can say.




                  2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post


                    That's all I can say.
                    QFT haha I know i'm in that boat as well

                    "Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                    Originally posted by TitanHope
                    R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                    He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by djp View Post




                      Would you hit it?

                      Because he would.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                        QFT haha I know i'm in that boat as well


                        Love won't hurt anymore
                        It's an open smile on a friendly shore.




                        2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

                        Comment


                        • Comment


                          • oh hell no.

                            Comment


                            • I should neg rep you for that. That **** was scary.

                              Comment


                              • Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information