Any foodies here?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any foodies here?

Just wondering if there were any other foodies here besides me. Yeah Im showing my age a bit here lol. Cooking and football are my 2 main loves in life. I also love to watch food related shows on TV. I watch a lot of food network, Andew Zimmerman, Anthony Bourdian, Man vs Food, Top Chef, Gordon Ramseys shows.

I watch the "Insert food" Paradise shows on the Travel channel and I have Man vs. Food on my Netflix Watch Now queue.

Comment

I watch Anthony Bourdain and Man vs Food. I like the Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives series as well.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
        I guess I should worded my thread title to TV food shows.

I didnt mean to clutter the forums :-)

Comment

i love top chef

other cooking shows i like: original iron chef (michiba & chen kenichi representin'), last reservations with anthony bourdain and ramsey's kitchen nightmare.

Comment

Man vs. Food is awesome but I haven't watched it in a while. I have a buddy that could compete with that guy.

Comment

I love to cook and eat as well. Man vs. Food, Bizarre Foods, No Reservations, Top Chef, Food Paradise, etc... I watch all the time. I've been trying out new recipes that I have been coming up with and have been considering getting back into the service industry so I can to culinary school.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
              WHO DAT!

Comment

Top Chef is my favorite cooking show, this year especially, since they've cut out some of the obviousness of whoever is getting the boot that episode. No Reservations is pretty good, and Man V. Food is enjoyable. In all cooking shows though, there's way too much bad shtick for my liking.

BoneKrusher

Comment

anybody catch top chef masters? seeing rick bayless' food makes me want to fly to chicago and visit Frontera Grill. he cooks mexican food with a passion, and you can see it in his dishes, i might have to make him an honorary mexican.

Comment

Originally posted by slightlyaraiderfan View Post
                    anybody catch top chef masters? seeing rick bayless' food makes me want to fly to chicago and visit Frontera Grill. he cooks mexican food with a passion, and you can see it in his dishes, i might have to make him an honorary mexican.
                    yeah Rick Bayless is a pretty big name in the food circles. My uncle has been to his place in chicago and said the food was amazing. And I just found out not to long ago that Rick Bayless's brother is Skip Bayless from espn's 1st and 10.

Comment

I used to be a line cook and currently I work three floors below where most Food Network shows are filmed. So yeah, I'm a bit of a foodie.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

stephen raiclin on pbs, dude is a true bbq grill master

Props to BoneKrusher for the sig
                        Hit me up on XBOX Live: totallynotalex

Comment

I don't watch food shows, but I guess I'm a foodie. I love trying new, cool spots. And I eat a lot.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

I'll watch "Diners, Drive-ins and Dives" with Guy Fieri on Food Network but that is about it just not really a fan of watching people cook.

Comment

Diners Drive Ins and Dives!

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information