Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
    You on the leaderboards yet?
    Nope I'm a couple games away from even being on the active streaks list, got the Cousins pick right though. Think I'm going with the Rangers tomorrow, what do you think of that matchup? Know you're a baseball guy. Wakefield seems to get mashed by the Rangers and he's pitching poorly but I know Boston lit up Hunter last year.

Comment

Probably won't make a big enough run im at W4 now but going with the Phillies at 1 o clock with Hamels on the mound. Besides the Cubs are worthless.
      Originally posted by ATLDirtyBirds
      Coples is that dude.
      Go Amare. I Love Tayshaun Prince...

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards

Comment

Now have a W7 after a lucky guess this morning for cycling, any other biker haha. At 1:05 the Yanks play the Rays, first thought was go with NYY.. did some research, the lineup for NY today is terrible against Price while Pettitte gets raped by the lineup TB presented. I think I am still going NY..
        Coples is that dude.

Comment

I'm either going with the Jays over the O's or the White Sox over the Twins. Like the White Sox-Twins pitching matchup better, Garcia is hot and Blackburn's been awful, and the difference in ERA between the two for the year is two full runs. The Jays have been great against the O's and Marcum's pitched well against them this year but Marcum coming off the DL today has me leery. Think I'm going with the White Sox.

Comment

Back with a five-game winning streak. I'm 8-1 since I re-discovered the game with the new iPhone app.

Xbox Live Gamertag: DocSteel92
            Rest in peace, Randy Pausch.

Comment

Thats legit that the iphone can do that but horrrrrrrrrrrrray Yanks won after being down 3-0 early I have a W8 going into today..
              Coples is that dude.

Comment

AH! I have a W10 after going with Boston last night in a close one.. looking at Colorado to win but still weighing my options... scratch that going with Texas and Tommy Hunter

W11.. lets go haha Idk who to go with today
                Last edited by thenewfeature06; 07-21-2010, 08:46 AM.
                Coples is that dude.

Comment

I am going with the Red Sox at 3:35 with Buchholtz coming off the DL and a pleathera of injuries..

Dear god help me.
                  Coples is that dude.

Comment

Bringing it backkkkkkkk. trying ..

This game is too hard lol.. I have a W3 all being soccer matchups..

Not sure what to go with tonight, maybe Louisville.
                    Coples is that dude.

Comment

I'm still doing it, the best I've ever done is 9 in a row, and that's no that great

Comment

Yeah I am surprised more people on here don't do it, but ******* Louisville lost in OT.

9 isn't too bad, mine is like 12 or 13.
                        Coples is that dude.

Comment

I joined the group. I used to play SFTC religiously, as I was planning on it being my retirement package. Then I realized I'm only good at predicting football and soccer matches with any accuracy so I quit for awhile. I just started playing again here and there, won my first 5 so far but usually blow it at about this point.

Snapdraft is another pretty cool betting type of site, might be similar to centsports, but I'm not familiar with that one. Here's the link http://snapdraft.fanball.com/

If you're interested in signing up this is my referral link, I think it might hook me up with a dollar or something.snapdraft referral

I think back when I signed up they started me with $5 which I then quickly lost - ended up quitting altogether after that. :P
                          Last edited by Vince Lombardi; 02-10-2011, 03:32 PM.
                          Originally posted by njx9
                          i invite all of you to spam the board with moronic topics that aren't even vaguely entertaining. please.

Comment

Working...
                          X

Debug Information