Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wow. Kanye raised his level of doucherry.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. Kanye raised his level of doucherry.

I didnt think single ladies was that good.
    CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
    JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Yeah I saw this too. I immediately thought "what an giant douche" and watching it again just proves it.

Originally posted by fenikz
    His soft D really turns me off
    ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

haha I think that's awesome. Probably fake though like everything else on TV nowadays.

Comment

Is he kidding? What kind of person does that?

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
          Is he kidding? What kind of person does that?
          A *** fish?

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

The thing is, it doesn't matter how big a douche everyone thinks he is. He will still sell music like crazy and be extremely popular.

Whether some people hate him or not, they are still talking about him, and it only makes him more memorable.

Also, believing this is legit is pretty hard to do. Does MTV just have a Beyonce cam? How did they know to cut to her right when he said that?
            Last edited by ShutDwn; 09-13-2009, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post
              The thing is, it doesn't matter how big a douche everyone thinks he is. He will still sell music like crazy and be extremely popular.

Whether some people hate him or not, they are still talking about him, and it only makes him more memorable.
              And none of that changes the fact that he's a pretentious prick.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
              JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
              Originally posted by abaddon41_80
              Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
              Originally posted by JBCX
              Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Ehh whats new? I am actually kinda surprised he even appeared at an MTV event, he has always had problems with these award shows. He gave his opinion, which is kinda f'd up because he did it during someone's speech, but I'm not the least bit surprised.

He is talented no doubt, but has the attitude of a 6 year old. But anyways, who the F cares about these MTV awards. Its a popularity contest that I think is never fairly won, and any artist that feels that a Moon man award is the best thing they could ever win is just sad.

Originally posted by bearsfan_51
                Show me your Wang, if you will.

Comment

Poor Taylor Swift. She looked completely shellshocked.

I hope Kanye does that to someone with enough quick thinking and wit to just put him in his place in front of the audience that he craves. That, or knocks him the **** out. Either one is much better than he deserves.

I'm starting to think that accident that he was in was just preemptive karma.
                  Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
                    And none of that changes the fact that he's a pretentious prick.
                    Do you think he cares? Like him or not Kanye doesn't hide much, he is one of the most outspoken celebrities out there. If he changed his ways everyone would call him a sellout.

Antics like this will be laughed at later, other celebrities have done much worse and once it all washes over it just becomes part of their legacy.

Why people care is beyond me.

Seriously though, who without a doubt believes this? I guess you all believed the Bruno stunt with Eminem right? Isn't anyone thinking that MTV is trying to create buzz? Eminem didn't do a good enough acting job so they gave Kanye some hennesy and an audience. Sure it isn't beyond Kanye, but MTV is loving this right now.

Comment

I ******* hate Kanye now..How could you do that to my future imaginary wife??? luv u tay-tay ( thats the nickname Im going to give her).

Originally posted by Jurrell Casey
                      I love light skin and white women but my main chick is brown skin

Comment

Why would anyone be mean to T- swizzle

Comment

Not that I really care about it, like at all, I didn't watch them, but.

That was win. I will plus rep Kanye in my imagination.

Comment

Originally posted by ShutDwn View Post

Also, believing this is legit is pretty hard to do. Does MTV just have a Beyonce cam? How did they know to cut to her right when he said that?
                            They actually did have a "Beyonce Cam". They always have a camera on the other nominees throughout the speech and before.
                            CHRIS PETERSEN > STEVE SARKISIAN AND JIM MORA. CALL ME WHEN ONE MAKES A BCS BOWL.

Originally posted by slightlyabroncosfan
                            JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

Comment

Hahahahaha. I have a newfound appreciation for Kayne. What a guy. Taylor Swift is a ******* celebrity, if she can't take Kayne saying she didn't deserve to win she should find a new profession. This is the age we live in, deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information