No announcement yet.

Big Time College Hoops News

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Staying another year would be really beneficial to him, if its true. Wow last year the Gators decide to stay now apparently Durant, is a trend starting?

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
    On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
    Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
      That's sooo last board.
      Yeah because everyone abuses negative rep. We're all friends here pretty much so there's no need for everyone to hate on eachother just because one person says something you don't like. In this case, I'm all for the rep rape though.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by A-Dub4President View Post
        Durant is leaving. What is he going to say to his teammates, "Yeah, I'm out next year guys. I just need to get paid." Nobody wants to get Livingston'd without a guaranteed contract.
        Didn't VY say the same thing after they won the National Title?

When Durant sees that he's a lock for the top 3 in the NBA, he'll be gone. You can't risk going back for injury, especially with the money he'd be getting.

He's proven himself to be the best player in College Basketball this year, and even though another year of college would help, he should make the jump IMO.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
        Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

Originally posted by etk View Post
          Yeah because everyone abuses negative rep. We're all friends here pretty much so there's no need for everyone to hate on eachother just because one person says something you don't like. In this case, I'm all for the rep rape though.
          that would imply that "rep rape" (nice last word. way to demean the term) matters. couldn't care less. make my rep a 0. don't care one bit.

Comment

Lock Thread.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

lol

10 chara.

edit: that was pretty funny.

Comment

Originally posted by NYmoney View Post
                still. why create a new thread for news that you know should be in an established thread?
                For some it's hard to follow and now they can see it easily; it's BIG news

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain

Comment

well vy did confirm that he was staying if they didnt win... theres a possibility durant really wants that #1 pick to make his mark in history but lets just wait and see but this would really be great for college basketball

Comment

yea that is big time

Comment

Originally posted by NYmoney View Post
                      that would imply that "rep rape" (nice last word. way to demean the term) matters. couldn't care less. make my rep a 0. don't care one bit.
                      I couldn't care a less either, too many people abuse negative rep. I only give out positive unless I really get peeved.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information