Your Last Meal?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your Last Meal?

Alright, Beans Dooma's MIQ threads (which I think have all been about food, btw) got me thinking about what my last meal on earth would be before I die.

As you know, convicts that are sentenced to death are allowed to have one meal that contains whatever they want, so what would your last meal be...

I'll post mine later.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Peking Duck but from Peking

Comment

pot brownies, mushrooms and either dover sole or chilean sea bass with a side of real mashed potatoes and a bottle of ketel one. Maybe some pickled garlic to chase the shots of vodka down.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
      JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
      Originally posted by abaddon41_80
      Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
      Originally posted by JBCX
      Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Originally posted by JFLO View Post
        Alright, Beans Dooma's MIQ threads (which I think have all been about food, btw) got me thinking about what my last meal on earth would be before I die.

As you know, convicts that are sentenced to death are allowed to have one meal that contains whatever they want, so what would your last meal be...

I'll post mine later.
        Gigantic juicy carne asada burrito with some sweet potato fries &honey, and an enormous horchata spiked with captain morgan. and some spicy buffalo wings with ranch dipping. Biscuits. and a massive dark beer to wash everything down.

um and a steak, rib eye and rare. Throw some creamed corn in there too.

edit; Rosebud cheated with the laced brownies.

Comment

P.F. Chang's Chicken Lettuce Wraps x2

Shrimp Scampi with a side of Garlic Bread

Sam Adams Utopia to wash it down

Comment

Steak for four.

Comment

Mega Fries from Royals Pizza. Some sort of beer to wash it down. A good beer. You live in Philly you look up Royals Pizza 42nd and Baltimore. Tell them James sent you. Best food ever.
              Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
              oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

If it's home cooked, I'd ask for chicken parm with baked ziti and caeser salad. Either that or a t-bone with garlic smashed potatoes, baked beans, and a caesar salad.

From a restaurant, I would have to hit up Santarpios in East Boston for a sausage and garlic pizza and a mixed grill BBQ (grilled lamb, sausage, hot peppers, and bread made from pizza dough). One of the first things I do when I go back home is go there.

Give me a 6 pack of Sam Adams black lager to wash it down then a bunch of bud lights for my last drunk after.
                Last edited by Don Vito; 09-15-2009, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Johnny Walker Blue label
                  There's a pizza place here that makes the most amazing pizza in the universe.

Finished with a Julietta no. 3

Comment

Originally posted by Crickett View Post

Steak for four.
                    i just watched a travel channel best steak houses in the U.S. and this was on there. I would like to try it at least once, it looked utterly delicious. IIRC it was in NYC right?

Hitman D

Comment

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                      @SirStackAlot707

Comment

This hamburger

It would take me at least 2 or 3 days to eat that thing, thus extending my life.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
                          i just watched a travel channel best steak houses in the U.S. and this was on there. I would like to try it at least once, it looked utterly delicious. IIRC it was in NYC right?
                          Chicago - Chi-town - The Windy City.

Edit: I stand corrected it is in NY.

Maybe it was Gibson's I was thinking of.
                          Last edited by CJSchneider; 09-15-2009, 07:43 PM.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Originally posted by tEk View Post
                            Yep, although I should warn you now, its not cheap and they don't accept credit cards.

Comment

Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post

This one's better if you're into spicy food.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information