Fights.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fights.

Just got in a fist fight on the bus late night. Two teenage punks that are always pestering people late night. One of them especially is obnoxious and has been warned by bus drivers and is on the watch by the police (who of course don't do anything). The bus driver even asked if I wanted to press charges. But of course I hit the kid first so that could get me in trouble. I'd have a bunch of eye witnesses though that would probably back me up since they kids annoy everyone late night. They even tried to jump me and my buddy when we got off the bus, but the driver wanted us to stay on a while, so he looped around and then we got off. Everyone knows that these kids are obnoxious though. Don't know why I hit the person first, I suppose I just snapped and felt that if I didn't do something rash, he would have kept annoying me. Definitely not the most logical course of action, but for some reason it seemed fitting. At least at the time.

Anyways, what is the last fight you were in?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
    -San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
    Originally posted by Borat
    Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

I think for your own safety you should hunt these kids down and kill them, before they get a chance to retaliate.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

I was visiting home a few weeks back and got in a little tussle along with my brother in a bar up in Blue Mountain (for the Canadians). Got a few good punches in before we got booted out, along with the guys we were fighting. Good times.
      Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
      The APS is strong in this one.
      Originally posted by killxswitch
      Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Got into a fight with some Irish dude in Dublin a couple years ago. Not too proud of it.
        People who fight all the time are usually people who don't know any other way to deal with their problems other than fighting.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

7th grade during a middle school basketball game...I couldn't play for the rest of the year.

Basically this kid fouled me hard and I was in pain on the ground. The kid started talking trash, calling me a baby and all that junk. I got up and straight up socked him in his left eye.

Other than that, I think I have only been in one other fight, like 5th or 6th grade.

I'm a lover, not a fighter.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

That's the beauty of being a big guy with an intimidating beard. Haven't gotten into a fight myself in almost 2 years, my buddy though almost got stabbed a few months back when this little punk and his giant buddy tried to jack him at a party we were at, fortunately my buddy used to box and hit the little ***** with the knife upside the head and dropped him as soon as the knife came out. By the time I got outside the big dude was already wailing on my buddy so I came up and soccer kicked his buddy as he was getting his wits together and again going for the knife. At that point though more of us had come out of the house and they bailed, but my buddy got whipped pretty bad.
            Last edited by Rosebud; 09-17-2009, 02:44 PM.

BK

Originally posted by AcheTen
            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
            Originally posted by JBCX
            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

Comment

Last fight I was in sucked. I was at a bar watching a local Hiphop artist perform(Bossman) and when it was over I was outside and some guy that I smoked with earlier walked up to me and just slammed his hand in my pocket and turned my pocket inside out. I was so pissed because it had all my money in it. Actually it was trkaline's money that he gave me to try to get some Bob Marley earlier that day. Well I went after him and drilled him. Then I got tackled from the side and got jumped while my 2 friends sat there and watched me..........clowns.
              Originally posted by SunTzu_22
              Just let it go RWO.
              We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

I once stabbed a guy in the stomach.
                http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Never got in a fight in my life. I know, I'm badass.

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                    I once stabbed a guy in the stomach.
                    This does not surprise me. You are a ninja.
                    Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                    The APS is strong in this one.
                    Originally posted by killxswitch
                    Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

I haven't been in a fight in years, not since before high school.

Comment

Me CCB and trkaline have all been in many fights lol. We have ****** some people up in our days.
                        Originally posted by SunTzu_22
                        Just let it go RWO.
                        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
                          Last fight I was in sucked. I was at a bar watching a local Hiphop artist perform(Bossman) and when it was over I was outside and some guy that I smoked with earlier walked up to me and just slammed his hand in my pocket and turned my pocket inside out. I was so pissed because it had all my money in it. Actually it was trkaline's money that he gave me to try to get some Bob Marley earlier that day. Well I went after him and drilled him. Then I got tackled from the side and got jumped while my 2 friends sat there and watched me..........clowns.
                          I've always wanted to see Bossman.

Haven't been in any fights recently other than stupid stuff in middle school. Plenty of people that I've wanted to hit, but kept it inside. Not worth the trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by Go_Eagles77 View Post
                            Never got in a fight in my life. I know, I'm badass.
                            We should start a club of people who have not been in fights. Go us!

Sig by the sigmaster BoneKrusher. Each one is a masterpiece
                            Originally posted by BaLLiN72
                            i wish NFLDC had something like "wall to wall" where we could see Brodeur and Job's conversations.
                            Originally posted by Job
                            NFLDC would be jizzing itself non-stop.

Comment

Last fight I was in when I was attacked by a T-Rex while riding my harley down the highway. ************ came out of nowhere, got a nice scar from it but you should have seen the other guy...

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information