Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charles Rogers found drunk and asleep behind the wheel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Charles Rogers found drunk and asleep behind the wheel

    For those that want something to talk about, or make fun of the Lions (you can never have enough fun with the Lions), or just plain feel sorry for the guy.

    He was found passed out behind the wheel of his Benz while the car was still on.

    Can't help but wonder how his career went to the crapper so quickly.


    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4481072

  • #2
    Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
    For those that want something to talk about, or make fun of the Lions (you can never have enough fun with the Lions), or just plain feel sorry for the guy.

    He was found passed out behind the wheel of his Benz while the car was still on.

    Can't help but wonder how his career went to the crapper so quickly.


    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4481072
    Sarcasm?...

    BK

    Originally posted by AcheTen
    JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
    Originally posted by abaddon41_80
    Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
    Originally posted by JBCX
    Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

    Comment


    • #3
      No, really, i don't know. I never followed the Lions much. I knew he started with drug issues and what not.

      Apparently he also went to the Travis Henry school of contraceptives.

      Comment


      • #4
        Automatically thought of Carlos Rogers when I read the title, lol.
        Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

        [@TDWinstead]
        Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
        Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
          No, really, i don't know. I never followed the Lions much. I knew he started with drug issues and what not.

          Apparently he also went to the Travis Henry school of contraceptives.
          Let me help you out.

          http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4481072

          ;)

          BK

          Originally posted by AcheTen
          JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
          Originally posted by abaddon41_80
          Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
          Originally posted by JBCX
          Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Rosebud View Post
            You just gave me the same link i put in the OP...?

            Comment


            • #7
              Feel sorry for him, hopefully he can get his life straightened out sometime.

              Comment


              • #8
                Scum, glad Detroit is suing him for their money back.

                Comment


                • #9
                  wow, what a douche.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    At least that is not drunk driving.

                    Didn't some teams work him out this preseason?
                    Originally posted by njx9
                    i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      It was pretty funny how in his OTL story, they talked about how he came back in his 3rd year fat, slow, and out of shape. Hard to really fault Detroit that much because it's not like he was a bad pick, but just think about Andre Johnson and Calvin Johnson opposite eachother, and it's easy to see how they blew it.


                      Dude smokes week every day, and he's lazy as hell because of it. As soon as he got hurt he didn't rehab the way he was supposed to, but honestly I think he was definately good enough to be a star in this league early on.


                      He scored 2 TD's in his very first game, and after 5 games he had almost 300 yards and 3 TD's, not bad numbers at all for the beginning of a rookie season.





                      Originally posted by Scott Wright
                      I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by no bare feet View Post
                        At least that is not drunk driving.

                        Didn't some teams work him out this preseason?
                        He would have if he hadn't fallen asleep...? The car was on so I'm guessing that he intended to.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by no bare feet View Post
                          At least that is not drunk driving.

                          Didn't some teams work him out this preseason?
                          Sitting behind the wheel of a car whether you're driving or not can constitute OMVI believe it or not. Happens all the time.

                          sig by BoneKrusher

                          PACKERS BADGERS BREWERS BUCKS

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            As long as the keys are in the ignition you can get a DUI in some states.

                            BK

                            Originally posted by AcheTen
                            JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
                            Originally posted by abaddon41_80
                            Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
                            Originally posted by JBCX
                            Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                              He would have if he hadn't fallen asleep...? The car was on so I'm guessing that he intended to.
                              He knew he was too drunk to drive so he just slept in his car. It was on for the A/C. He's really not that bad of a guy!

                              Sig by Hitman D.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information