Jerseys?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've never bought or worn a Jersey.

If i would ever consider getting one, i'd get a Michael Griffin Titans one, or a Colt McCoy one once he hits the league.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
      A friend of mine has a contact in China who makes them. Any team, any player
      Like say Jacory Harris :)

Comment

If I gave him my Social Security number can he make me a millionaire?

Comment

I love getting jerseys. I have quite a collection. Frank Gore, Troy Polamalu, Ray Lewis, Jerome Bettis, Lawrence Taylor.

I love the stitched jerseys. Lightweight expensive though.

Comment

BC Jerseys: Matt Ryan, Doug Flutie.
            Bears: #96.
            Cubs: #31 w/o either maddux or jenkins.

it's really hard to find jerseys small enough. i end up just paying the extra money for the womens jersey.
            http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
            For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
              BC Jerseys: Matt Ryan, Doug Flutie.
              Bears: #96.
              Cubs: #31 w/o either maddux or jenkins.

it's really hard to find jerseys small enough. i end up just paying the extra money for the womens jersey.
              I feel bad for women when the only women size jerseys there are in the whole magazine are pink. It's like wow you don't think they want the ACTUAL team color jerseys lol

Comment

I have a green #4 Miami Hester jersey, a maroon #21 Gophers Marion Barber jersey, and this beauty

"Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

I have an authentic autographed Kevin Williams jersey, a throwback Peterson jersey, a Shaun Alexander jersey, a Marshall Faulk jersey, a white Gophers Maroney jersey, a Joe Mauer jersey, an authentic Kevin Garnett jersey (Timberwolves), and an alternate Vincent Lecavalier jersey that I just got.

http://minnesotasportstwentyfourseven.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by YAYareaRB View Post
                    I feel bad for women when the only women size jerseys there are in the whole magazine are pink. It's like wow you don't think they want the ACTUAL team color jerseys lol
                    yeah. its awful. but then again, i'm in a statistical minority, they don't cater to the statistical minority.

ergo. go custom.

i mean, i love pink, and i have 2 pink jerseys (urlacher/grossman, guess which one i don't wear)... they're not 'authentic' though, or 'real'.
                    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

I got a Carson Palmer SC jersey and a Bo Jackson Raiders jersey

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                      Originally posted by TitanHope
                      R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                      He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

stephenson86

Comment

I have two authentic Joe Thomas jerseys (one autographed) and a replica Winslow. I want another one, but the only player on the Browns I want right now is Mack, and he hasn't been doing so great. So I'm thinking of either waiting till after the draft, or getting someone on another team.

How's Chris Long been doing? I've always been a big fan of his.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                          <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                          <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                          <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                            I do REALLY want the Chargers to draft a Buckeye in Round 1. I'd sooooo get a Powder Blue jersey.

Along with Troy Edwards, I have:

Santonio Holmes, Hines Ward: Steelers

Archie Griffin: Ohio State

Dan Marino: Throwback Dolphins
                            Matt Wilhelm wasn't enough for you? Yeah me neither. oh round 1, nevermind.

I have an old school Seau that I wore religiously growing up. These days I have Gates, Ladainian, and Cro. Cro was a gift from my friends, and to be fair we had spent a lot of time raving about him given that he basically saved the 2007 season.

Rivers is obviously next, don't know what I'm waiting for.

Comment

Three Packer jerseys: Donald Driver, Don Beebe, and Mark Chmura. Goodwill is the way to go.

Sig thanks to mockalicious

Comment

Link?

I have a few but I only wear them to games or when I'm watching games

Orioles: Ripken, Elrod Hendricks, a Tejada thats being re-purposed into either myself, another Elrod, or Sidney Ponson!

Bills: Have had at least one every year of my life. Thurman Thomas, Doug Flutie, Eric Moulds, Nate Clements. Current is Brian Moorman, of course

Sabres: one really old Mike Grier one that I'm taking back!

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information