Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 20 Best Cartoons of the 90's

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The 20 Best Cartoons of the 90's

    Most of us were little tikes in the 90's, and remember how awesome the cartoons were. I have fond memories of most of these, but there are a couple on this list I do have some beef with

    The 20 Best Cartoons of the 90's

    For anyone who doesn't want to read all the explanations.

    20. Darkwing Duck
    19. Doug
    18. Talespin
    17. Rocko's Modern Life
    16. Pinky and The Brain
    15. The Critic
    14. Tiny Toon Adventures
    13. Bobby's World
    12. Anamaniacs
    11. King of the Hill
    10. Space Ghost Coast to Coast
    9. The Tick
    8. Ren and Stimpy
    7. Spongebob Squarepants
    6. Daria
    5. Family Guy
    4. Futurama
    3. Beavis and Butt-head
    2. South Park
    1. The Simpsons
    Am I the only one who hated Doug?

  • #2
    Anamaniacs should be higher.

    Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

    Comment


    • #3
      Family Guy was on for one ******* year in the 90's. Who the **** decided to put it at 5?

      And Doug ruled.


      RIP TheManInBlack

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Paul View Post
        Most of us were little tikes in the 90's, and remember how awesome the cartoons were. I have fond memories of most of these, but there are a couple on this list I do have some beef with

        The 20 Best Cartoons of the 90's

        For anyone who doesn't want to read all the explanations.



        Am I the only one who hated Doug?



        Yes you are, Doug should be so much higher. Also, no Rugrats? Cmon now.

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah Rugrats owned the 90s

          Comment


          • #6
            talespin should be way higher and what about chip and dale rescue rangers, or gummie bears?

            Hitman D

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by yo123 View Post
              Yes you are, Doug should be so much higher. Also, no Rugrats? Cmon now.
              Doug, Rugrats, King of the Hill, and Rocko's Modern life should be higher.

              I looked back on my second grade journal about a month ago, and if I wasn't writing about baseball or football, I was writing about Rugrats... That should tell you my opinion on the show...
              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

              Rest in Peace, themaninblack

              Comment


              • #8
                How about these:




                Comment


                • #9
                  I don't think I ever saw Daria or the Critic.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Oh yeah, the list is missing Batman: The Animated Series, Freakazoid!, Hey Arnold, X-Men, and Rugrats.


                    RIP TheManInBlack

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Just noticed they left out Captain Planet and Mighty Max. Unforgivable.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                        Oh yeah, the list is missing Batman: The Animated Series, Freakazoid!, Hey Arnold, X-Men, and Rugrats.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Hey Arnold should be in the top 10...
                          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                          Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Caddy View Post
                            How about these:



                            Oh god. I loved both of those.

                            Oh, and . It was awful, but it deserves to be brought up. Not for top, but just because I remember it for the annoying voices.

                            R.I.P. Junior Seau

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Brodeur View Post
                              And Doug ruled.
                              JORDYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X

                              Debug Information