Books

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
    Its only like 100 pages so whatever ill just read it. Why dont you like it?
    I thought it was boring. And just because it's his worst, doesnt mean it's necessarily bad.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Noooooooo my post was the last one damn you Brent :(

Bone Krusher, the best

Comment

• I have a $95 late fee at TOSU library...

I don't intend on paying that until I graduate...so they can suck it 'til then, then I will suck it before I graduate.

BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

Comment

• My favorite book.

Comment

• Originally posted by Malaka View Post

And I currently am reading...

Think Buddhism combined with science. This book is awesome.
            I couldn't get through this. The Tao of Physics, on the other hand, it pretty awesome.

Comment

• I'm sure it has been posted before, but you can't contain the awesomeness that is:

Originally posted by fenikz
              His soft D really turns me off
              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• malaka, read some David Hume

Comment

• Originally posted by vidae View Post
                  I'm sure it has been posted before, but you can't contain the awesomeness that is:

**** yeah. Speaker for the Dead is also awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                    Go away please.
                    Twilight is better than the books you listed.

Comment

• This is one of the few required reading books I read in high school that I actually enjoyed.
                      Credit to BoneKrusher for the Sig
                      RIP themaninblack

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                          Twilight is better than the books you listed.
                          I know you're just baiting me, but I still feel like my brain is trying to escape through my ears when I consider your statement.

Comment

• I am a huge Bret Easton Ellis fan so I went out and bought his new book Imperial Bedrooms on the day of its release and meh. Not good. The thing I love about BEE is the humor he can somehow find in all of his books, I find them genuinely laugh out loud funny while having some of the best social satire commentary weaved in these crazy story lines, but with Imperial...did not even crack a smile once.

Also seemed to be absolutely pointless to call it a sequel to his first book, Less Than Zero. Only thing that was the same were the names. Literally the only part I enjoyed were the first 5 pages and the last few sentences, it was so bad in between I almost had the impression that they used a ghost writer. Hopefully my favorite current author gets back to form with his next book...if he makes a next.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                              Also seemed to be absolutely pointless to call it a sequel to his first book, Less Than Zero.
                              I need to read that again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hollywood View Post
                                I am a huge Bret Easton Ellis fan so I went out and bought his new book Imperial Bedrooms on the day of its release and meh. Not good. The thing I love about BEE is the humor he can somehow find in all of his books, I find them genuinely laugh out loud funny while having some of the best social satire commentary weaved in these crazy story lines, but with Imperial...did not even crack a smile once.

Also seemed to be absolutely pointless to call it a sequel to his first book, Less Than Zero. Only thing that was the same were the names. Literally the only part I enjoyed were the first 5 pages and the last few sentences, it was so bad in between I almost had the impression that they used a ghost writer. Hopefully my favorite current author gets back to form with his next book...if he makes a next.
                                Im a huge fan of BEE as well, but recently hes become a bit of a parody of his former self. Hes very involved in the Hollywood/socialite scene and such, which is something he used to critisize deeply in his novels. Hes lost alot of his bite, and his last few books havent been the same. That said, his early novels are still magnificent. I just bought a copy of Less Then Zero not long ago.
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information