Naughty naughty coach!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

score......

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
    they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
    Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I agree w/ Tubby for once... *shudders*

^Thanks to Eaglez.Fan for the sweet sig!

Comment

hahahahahahahaha

Comment

Have we De-evolved so much as a country we're forcing people to resignate for being ***? if she was having a relationship with a current player problems are apparent. However, upon graduation from Louisiana State University Pokey's alleged girlfriend becomes just another person. Two grown ass women (or men for that matter) should be able to do whatever the **** they want. My other question, this has been deemed an "inappropriate relationship". What the hell is an "inappropriate relationship"?

There has to be another reason. Because if there is not the ACLU will have a field day.

Comment

hold the phone!! This was a female on female encounter???? interesting...I like it more every second.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
            Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

I am an LSU fan and quite frankly, she just couldn't win the big one.

FWIW, I know someone who knew of "Inapropriate conduct" a year ago before all of this came into light.

Comment

Originally posted by Acreboy View Post
                I am an LSU fan and quite frankly, she just couldn't win the big one.

FWIW, I know someone who knew of "Inapropriate conduct" a year ago before all of this came into light.
                That's what she said.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                  quick, someone alert the titans fans that people might be jumping to conclusions in another thread and that their support for another embattled coach is needed so we can all stop saying things like "it probably happened while she was still a player".

either way, i agree with tubby.
                  There's something you don't hear everyday.

Hitman D

"The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation." - Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Woman's basketball is full of lesbians, this is supposed to be surprising?

Comment

someone477, would you bone this one?

Comment

I interpreted it that the coach did the former player while she was a current player. I'm kind of torn on the issue. For one, even while she was a current player they were both adults so it's legal, but on the otherhand I think if a coach and a player had a relationship it would impair their abilities.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                          That's what she said.
                          That made no sense.

Comment

I think someone kidnapped Tubby and replaced him with a rational human being.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                            X

Debug Information