awesome holloween costmes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
    Holy schnikes. But you know once she gets knocked up and settles down she'll bloat into a Raichu.

Wow I can't believe i have enough Pokemon knowledge to make that joke. Am I ashamed?
    A little bit haha, I think that girl needs a belly ring though, to fine tune it, haha.
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

I can't believe you're worried about what happens to her when she gets pregnant. You guys are tools. HA

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Originally posted by broth223 View Post
        Why are you focusing on the Naked dude rather than the awesomeness that is Chewbacca?
        Chewbacca isnt naked.......

Originally posted by WMD
        Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
        Originally posted by gpngc
        I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.

Comment

Holy schnikes. But you know once she gets knocked up and settles down she'll bloat into a Raichu.

Wow I can't believe i have enough Pokemon knowledge to make that joke. Am I ashamed?
          Yea...but it was pretty funy

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
          Originally posted by TitanHope
          R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
          He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

I'd make the ***** hold an everstone.

Comment

I lol'ed at both of those.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                If I go to a party or something this year, I'm going Ash from the Evil Dead. Costume seems relatively easy to make outside of the chest thing that goes over the shirt.
                I did that one year. Got a fake chainsaw hand and everything, it was sweet.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                  I kinda like the "Dora, the explorer" costume!
                  that Monster mini-fridge is pretty sweet

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

Anyone wanna share some ideas? I'm stumped as what to be this year.

Comment

A blind referee? Get some dark sunglasses, a white cane, and a referees outfit.

<@JBond> And Dg, you'd waste it on corndogs
                      <@JBond> So you get no 5 dollars
                      <+DG> how is buy one get one free wasting?
                      <+njx9> i'm pretty sure your people still eat boots in north korea, bantx. they don't know what vegetables are.

Comment

I did that one year. Got a fake chainsaw hand and everything, it was sweet.
                        Did you make it or did you buy it? Curious about how it would be done. Plastic chainsaw shouldn't be TOO hard to find.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                          Did you make it or did you buy it? Curious about how it would be done. Plastic chainsaw shouldn't be TOO hard to find.
                          I bought some dinky plastic thing. It didn't end up lasting the night as I recall.

Comment

I posted earlier. Made a Plinko board that I'm going to wear. It was made out of 2x4, screws, some wood disks weighted down with 2" washers, and plexiglass on top to keep everything inside. The "prize" areas are going to be stuff like "take a shot" or "buy a drink", etc. Should be damn awesome at the bar. My buddy is also going as Bob Barker.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Comment

Only if she gets knocked up with a thunder stone...

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                              Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy

Comment

a plinko shirt would more than suffice.

one with this logo. building a working plinko machine is going too far.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information