Just took the Wonderlic

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just took the Wonderlic

I just took the 50-question Wonderlic test for a job interview. With a 12-minute time limit (same amount of time that NFL players have), I scored a 38 on it. When you factor in that I had a migraine when I took it (still do and it sucks...) I have to wonder people get anything in the single digits (really anything under 20, but that's beside the point). It takes a truly stupid person to get under 10 on these tests.

Oldie but a goodie.

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
    I just took the 50-question Wonderlic test for a job interview. With a 12-minute time limit (same amount of time that NFL players have), I scored a 38 on it. When you factor in that I had a migraine when I took it (still do and it sucks...) I have to wonder people get anything in the single digits (really anything under 20, but that's beside the point). It takes a truly stupid person to get under 10 on these tests.
    * Vince Young looks away, embarrassed *
    "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Lol, oh poor Vince.

Comment

Kind of makes me wonder how Frank Gore and his Wonderlic score of 6 remained academically eligible playing for one of the best academic schools in the South

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post

Kind of makes me wonder how Frank Gore and his Wonderlic score of 6 remained academically eligible playing for one of the best academic schools in the South
          Mack Brown at Texas runs one of the strictest programs academically in the country (at one of the best universities, mind you) and somehow Vince still managed. I'm pretty sure other people did their work.

Comment

Originally posted by fischbowl View Post

Frank has a severe learning disability, that's how he stayed eligible. It was a struggle for him to get into Miami. He graduated though.
            "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
              Frank has a severe learning disability, that's how he stayed eligible. It was a struggle for him to get into Miami. He graduated though.
              Ahh didn't know that. Good for Frank Gore

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article...ush-to-the-top

Link about his disability

Comment

For those interested, the "Wonderlic" in Madden's Superstar mode is fairly accurate in relation to the difficulty and type of question in the test. It also gets more difficult as you move on in the test. Not that any of the questions are ones you would find on a moderately difficult final exam, but under a time restraint it can be difficult to finish them all. The first 10 or so are giveaways (when I say giveaway, I mean giveaway) and then the next 15 are almost as easy (about a 4th grade level, maybe 6th grade) and it progresses from there. Anyone who earned a high school diploma should be able to get 20-25 in the 12 minutes allowed and with 25 minutes, they should get 40+.

Oldie but a goodie.

Comment

Originally posted by nobodyinparticular View Post
                    For those interested, the "Wonderlic" in Madden's Superstar mode is fairly accurate in relation to the difficulty and type of question in the test. It also gets more difficult as you move on in the test. Not that any of the questions are ones you would find on a moderately difficult final exam, but under a time restraint it can be difficult to finish them all. The first 10 or so are giveaways (when I say giveaway, I mean giveaway) and then the next 15 are almost as easy (about a 4th grade level, maybe 6th grade) and it progresses from there. Anyone who earned a high school diploma should be able to get 20-25 in the 12 minutes allowed and with 25 minutes, they should get 40+.
                    Lets just say that anyone truly academically educated should imo score over 40. This makes me wonder what some of those guys do at a university.

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
                    - No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
                    - Corner or Wideout in the first
                    - No reaching
                    - No Kelvin Benjamin

Comment

So we have two guys on our team with learning disabilities.. COOL

Comment

i respect frank gore way more now.

hes got heart

Comment

I <3 Frank gore

Comment

Yeah I read that story a while back. Even if they are on rival teams it's impossible to hate guys like Gore and Oher who weren't spoiled high recruits who were given everything in life on a silver platter.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
                            Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
                            http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

Originally posted by djp View Post
                              Never knew that about Gore. Any more specific info on his handicap? It just says, "...a learning disability, affecting his comprehension of written material," which could be lots of things.
                              Still Team The Ke$ha!!!

[@TDWinstead]
                              Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                              Damn Ke$ha is sexy.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information