Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Oklahoma while living in Texas.... sucks big ones

Comment

I don't really "root" for other teams, but when two other ones are playing, and my team isn't one of them, I have certain ones that I favor over others.

And...after looking at it, that sentence looks kinda weird, lol. I had trouble putting my thoughts into words

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
        i'll take this in the generally joking tone of the last few posts and not set your house on fire.

=P
        Well the reason is you come off as one of those " enlighted free thinker" or liberal people if i may say so... and those are usually the people who like soccer because it's nonconformist and nonamerican tolike soccer steriotypically speaking... I know i'm kinda off on a tangent and making assumptions.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Well I am for the cowboys all the way, and whatever team playing against the redskins the particular week. kind of dual.

Comment

Originally posted by Paul View Post
            Well I am for the cowboys all the way, and whatever team playing against the redskins the particular week. kind of dual.
            well that goes without saying..
            When some one is playing agianst you division rivals they are your new best friends.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
            they get smoked.

Comment

Tolerated? Wow, like what you think effects what teams he likes.

Comment

Originally posted by steelersfan43 View Post
                Tolerated? Wow, like what you think effects what teams he likes.
                I'm sure it does considering he's one of my best friends i've known for the better part of 20 years... He hears me talk about it with him everyday considering he's one of my college roomates too. I tansformed him into a good person.

they get smoked.

Comment

Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                  well that goes without saying..
                  When some one is playing agianst you division rivals they are your new best friends.
                  It's not that there division rivals, it's for the mere fact that there redskins...F*** the redskins. Plus there a racially insensitive franchise. If they were the blackskins people would be up in arms.

Comment

I am a dual teamship guy: Eagles and Texans.

Since one is in the NFC and one is in the AFC there isn't much crossing over. It is a sin to consider yourself a fan of two teams in the same division. I also like the Ravens but when they play the Texans or Eagles I root against them. There's no problem with liking another team as long as it isn't a rival or in the same division.

Comment

Originally posted by yodachu View Post
                      I'm not gonna say anything about this cuz quite frankily, I am a fair weathered fan as well.
                      Really? I haven't really noticed yoda.

Comment

It should be illegal to rock the solo team loyalty. I'm also opposed to dual city loyalty, mainly because if I can tolerate the Cardinals sucking forever, than any fan can tolerate their team going through a slump.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetness34 View Post
                          How do you root for teams in the same division? That to me can't happen. Separate conferences yet, but not same divisions in the same conference.

You are a hypocrite TT. It'd be like me rooting for the Packers and the Bears. There's no way in hell you can do that.
                          He's no a hypocrite because everyone should be a Twins and Indians fan. They represent all that is good about baseball and all that fights the evil empires of New York, Boston, Chicago, LA, etc.

I'm a fan of all small market teams in baseball against all big market teams.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by njx9
                            ugh... a homer packers fan AND a baseball nut? you probably like soccer and nascar too... i'm starting to agree with 51 that we should sell most of the north-midwest to canada.
                            Can't do that dude. I'm moving to Minnesota.

If that's not irony, I don't know what is.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

I feel exactly how Ward does. You can't be a "die hard vikings fan" then turn into a fan of a rival team.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

You are allowed to like one team. If you move you might have a slight chance to switch teams...I mean you can't live in WI and be a Vikings fan...so I would view that as acceptable. It's also ok to like a player from another team...but thats about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information