No announcement yet.

Colin Cowherd

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's wrong. But who isn't wrong? Can we really expect these analysts to be 100% right without taking risks? Colin goes out on limbs and he tries to give different perspectives. I don't think his homerism is much more than anyone elses, but he likes big time programs. He does bash the Steelers pretty hard, but he's given them credit when due to. He does it for the Buckeyes too. He's harder on some teams more than others (Michigan), but when they make good changes, he changes his tune. He's enjoyable, makes it fun, and definitely makes you laugh.

Here is sarf's girl. Sorry though bud, she isn't blind:

Last edited by Shane P. Hallam; 03-09-2007, 04:05 PM.

Follow Me on Twitter!
    https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam

Comment

She's not that good looking. I'm dissapointed.

PS - somebody better send a link of this thread to colin on monday morning.

Comment

I think she's sexy, in a Rachel Ray kind of way.

Comment

Haha, apparently you haven't heard his rants about online sports forums ricky...

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
            I agree, I don't think it's the best picture of her either. I concur on the voice too.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
              Haha, apparently you haven't heard his rants about online sports forums ricky...
              I have. We are apparently all losers. (who knows, maybe we are) Maybe we'll get some pub anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by stillaraiderfan View Post
                I think she would be smoking hot after a few drinks. She has all the right qualities, it's just her face is weird-looking up close.

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Originally posted by JBond93 View Post
                  He's wrong. But who isn't wrong? Can we really expect these analysts to be 100% right without taking risks? Colin goes out on limbs and he tries to give different perspectives. I don't think his homerism is much more than anyone elses, but he likes big time programs. He does bash the Steelers pretty hard, but he's given them credit when due to. He does it for the Buckeyes too. He's harder on some teams more than others (Michigan), but when they make good changes, he changes his tune. He's enjoyable, makes it fun, and definitely makes you laugh.

Here is sarf's girl. Sorry though bud, she isn't blind:

I'd hit it sober! :D :D :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                  On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                  Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Yeah, let's be honest, my standards aren't super model high or anything.

Follow Me on Twitter!

Comment

Good looking girl + interest in sports = I'd hit it and be happy :D :D :D

Magical sig by OSUGiants

SSAEL....... its a new revolution!

Originally posted by Job
                      On another note, Nicklas Backstrom is amazingly good.
                      Meanwhile, in hockey the other night, the Washington Capitals' Eric Belanger gets hit with a stick, loses EIGHT teeth, has an instant root canal in the locker room, comes back out and PLAYS and never says boo.

So new rule, NBA: Unless you have a root canal at halftime, SHUT UP AND PLAY!

Comment

Working...
                      X

Debug Information