Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unavailable Cell Phone Calls: Who else is getting them?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unavailable Cell Phone Calls: Who else is getting them?

I was talking to some people in irc and turns out a few of us are getting the same weird calls on our cell phones. The number comes up as unavailable, no call back or anything possible. On the end of the line isnt a person, just a weird beep. To me it sounds like the noise a submarine makes. If you turn your phone off it leaves voice mails of the beep.

Myself and at least one other person with Verizon are experiencing this. But ive talked to someone else with ATT who is also getting it.

If youre also getting these calls, please post in here. If you don't mind, tell us your cell phone provider and about when the calls started happening.

I keep getting calls from people saying I owe them money. Do you think it could be connected????? ahahhahahahahah
    Originally posted by SunTzu_22
    Just let it go RWO.
    We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4CbQGBbUOw

Comment

Originally posted by RAVENS/WIZARDS/ORIOLES View Post
      I keep getting calls from people saying I owe them money. Do you think it could be connected????? ahahhahahahahah
      You just need to cool it down with all the Taiwanese massage parlors buddy.

Comment

AHAHAHAHAHAHHA great post
        Just let it go RWO.
        We as Ravens fans are clearly scum of the earth, and should just be happy that these great people, who cheer for nothing than the finest, morally impeccable players, playing on the finest, most morally impeccable teams, will grace us with their presence, and words of wisdom.

John Wall

Comment

I have Verizon. I get calls from a fake Bank of America recording saying I have an overdrawn account. I don't have a bank account with BoA. I also get calls from some Chamber of Commerce in Michigan wanting me to take a grocery store survey.

I have been told that Verizon cannot stop the calls about the BoA and that Verizon has hired this company to rack up your minutes.
          Last edited by no bare feet; 10-09-2009, 03:49 PM.
          Originally posted by njx9
          i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

I have Verizon and keep getting these calls. It's been happening since I got my blackberry, back in early September.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
              I have Verizon and keep getting these calls. It's been happening since I got my blackberry, back in early September.
              I just started getting them about a week and a half ago. But right now Im getting 6-8 a day, all in the afternoon. Started to just leave my phone on silent until after 5.

Comment

Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
                I do too.

Very weird.
                http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

Comment

Don't fret, it's only snuff.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

Sprint FTW.

Comment

I always get a (602) number.
                      | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                        That's me!!!!!!!
                        Just let it go RWO.

John Wall

Comment

It's the Illuminati calling, trying to recruit you to the Shadow Government.

Comment

Originally posted by HawkeyeFan View Post
                            That's Phoenix's area code.

Comment

I get calls from a fake Bank of America recording saying I have an overdrawn account. I don't have a bank account with BoA.
                              I get those fake BoA emails, it's phishing. Duly reported to phishing@irs.gov & to BoA itself who had no knowledge of the scam.

Comment

Working...
                              X

Debug Information