No announcement yet.

Games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was at Wal Mart today and they had the first three Age of Empires for the PC in a package deal for ten bucks worth it?

Never played any of them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
      I just put them in an empty room and delete the door. They agonize longer.
      Or blocked in by a couch/desk. Wow, now that I think about it I had a sick demented mind for a 12 year old...

Comment

• Originally posted by broth223 View Post
        This list is void due to absents of Mutant League Football
        I always thought Mutant League Hockey was the superior of the ML series, that game was righteous.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Peefs View Post
          I always thought Mutant League Hockey was the superior of the ML series, that game was righteous.
          The Peefs. The Truth.
          The Brian Sabean sig is no more. I disagreed with you on so many levels. And then you went out and built a dynasty. I am lame.

Comment

• I think we should do a Commie Style list. Top 25 Video Games of All time.
            Stafford Sig by touchdownrams the rest of the sig by Sig Master Bone Krusher Avy by King of all avys renji

DEATH NOTE MAFIA SIGNUP!

Originally posted by njx9
            oh please. as if canadians even know what beer is.

Comment

• This list is void due to absents of Mutant League Football
              Man I remember those games, I was over in the US visiting some family friends and they had that and Hockey on a Sega Genesis. I didn't like the Football one back then because I didn't know/understand the game, but mad did we have some epic sessions on the hockey. I remember downloading an emulated version a while back also and it was still fun as hell.

Blitz sort of tried to be like that, but can you imagine just how orgasmic it would be if someone remade those games.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by Whistler6 View Post
                Or blocked in by a couch/desk. Wow, now that I think about it I had a sick demented mind for a 12 year old...
                You think that's bad? I used to surround a baby in a room completely filled with wooden furniture. Every space in the room was occupied by wooden furniture except the cradle itself. Oh, and the fireplace. Which was lit. I think you see where this is going.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
                  I was at Wal Mart today and they had the first three Age of Empires for the PC in a package deal for ten bucks worth it?

Never played any of them.
                  If you can find AOE2 gold for $10, I'd buy. That game was the bees knees. AOE 1 is crap by today's standards, admittedly I've never played AOE3, so I dunno, but I could still have fun playing AOE2. The only problem with it really is the 200 unit limit. But that's enough if you invest in the right units.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  Terrellezzzzzzzz Pryorzzzzzzzz!
                  do i tell you when to flip the burger?

Comment

• TONY HAWK : RIDE

I wonder how much of a beating this can take?

I think I would break it the first day.

Comment

• Suicide Wall Ball anyone?

Just another reason for young kids to knock the **** out of each other. Good times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                        Suicide Wall Ball anyone?

Just another reason for young kids to knock the **** out of each other. Good times.
                        Greatest game of all time, or greatest game of all time?

That'd be wiffle ball, but wall ball is a close second. I have the privilege of playing wiffle ball competitively

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by Job View Post
                          I just put them in an empty room and delete the door. They agonize longer.
                          Yep, that's exactly how to do it. Then put fireworks in the house and make them light them inside.

Beautiful.

by BoneKrusher
                          <DG> how metal unseen
                          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• After reading this thread, I went and played the sims. Glorious.

sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• I played ultimate frisbee for the first time not to long ago it was so win and my team won so it was a good day.

Comment

• Ultimate frisbee is a great, great game. Too bad I suck at throwing the frisbee, but at least I'm a decent defender.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information