No announcement yet.

The Weather Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• or when Xmas lights are on (not on the house, but on "display") before Thanksgiving.... makes me want to punch people in the throat.
    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
    Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Dude View Post
      or when Xmas lights are on (not on the house, but on "display") before Thanksgiving.... makes me want to punch people in the throat.
      I set mine up on saturday. The forecast has been cold and rainy this week. So I said **** it, and I just did it.

sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Someone on my street has ******* "NOEL" in their yard ALREADY! THEY PUT THAT **** UP LAST WEEKEND! It's not even ******* after thanksgiving! People like that make me want to set fire to something.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• The weather was ****** today. Mid 60s, cloudy and rainy. Tomorrow's supposed to be the same. Ugh.

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• tonight was great weather. cold but just enough that I could wear whatever and not be too cold.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
              Someone on my street has ******* "NOEL" in their yard ALREADY! THEY PUT THAT **** UP LAST WEEKEND! It's not even ******* after thanksgiving! People like that make me want to set fire to something.
              That's nothing. A family down the street from me had stuff up the day after Halloween.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                That's nothing. A family down the street from me had stuff up the day after Halloween.
                Oh, we have **** like that here, too. Drives me insane. While I never cared for putting up lights, if you are going to do it, do it like a real American, and respect our other big holiday: 'Steal From & Slaughter the Natives' Day

Comment

• Holy crap it's actually snowing a little bit here.

Comment

• It's "snowing" here, too.

Comment

• Well it snowing here too ! yay !

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• People were going apeshit on there FB statuses about the snow. It wasn't even sticking. Try again tomorrow or Friday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                          People were going apeshit on there FB statuses about the snow. It wasn't even sticking. Try again tomorrow or Friday.
                          it wasnt snow, it was LIES

Comment

• A high of 42 and a low of 27 with lots of wind is what I'm dealing with today.

Comment

• It's supposed to start snowing any day now in KC. We had some overnight a week or two ago, but nothing serious. Bring on the snow and ice. FML.

Originally posted by fenikz
                              His soft D really turns me off
                              ** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **

Comment

• Had some heavy frost this morning, snow showers expected Saturday. YES!
                                Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information