No announcement yet.

The Weather Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snowed here in Bethlehem too. Got about 2 inches.

Comment

• We got a little less than 3. With the snow being heavy, my neighbor's tree lost some branches, pretty big ones too.
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
        I remember, you stopped at Pickles, on your way to Dorney Park, iirc. Nothing special, but I like it here.
        Ahh yah, Dorney that's what it was.

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Its like 29 degrees tops here in Milwaukee. My roommate insists on sleeping with the window open.............WHY? What a fucktard. Man I will tell ya, any1 fretting over getting into college, apply at UWM. I think they'll accept you if you can write your name on an application cuz I have met some really morons this year.
          Last edited by yodabear; 12-06-2009, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• There is a possibility that it might snow here in the california valley!!! Good news for everybody else who wants snow in the USA

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
            @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• I don't know why all of you guys love snow so much. I like it one time a year, in mass quantities. If there are a bunch of small 1-2 inch snowfalls, people around here get jacked up into freak out mode. Its like they have never seen white stuff fall from the sky. OH NOES!!!! SNOW???

sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

Comment

• I don't know why all of you guys love snow so much. I like it one time a year, in mass quantities. If there are a bunch of small 1-2 inch snowfalls, people around here get jacked up into freak out mode. Its like they have never seen white stuff fall from the sky. OH NOES!!!! SNOW???
                God I love Perth. It is going to be 85 all week and then 100 for the weekend, thinking beach already. Even the coldest days during the year are only like 60 or so. I can live with that, oh and none of that stupid white stuff, we have a hard enough time when it rains, don't even want to know how bad everyone would spazz out, especially driving, if it snowed.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                  God I love Perth. It is going to be 85 all week and then 100 for the weekend, thinking beach already. Even the coldest days during the year are only like 60 or so. I can live with that, oh and none of that stupid white stuff, we have a hard enough time when it rains, don't even want to know how bad everyone would spazz out, especially driving, if it snowed.
                  I hate you. Truly. 80's year round would be perfect. I'm not saying that I don't love where I live, cause I do love it here, but people get more and more ******** when snow falls.

sig by fenikz
                  Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                  You are just a terrible person.
                  Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                  I have an iPhone.

Comment

• I hate you. Truly. 80's year round would be perfect. I'm not saying that I don't love where I live, cause I do love it here, but people get more and more ******** when snow falls.
                    80s year round would be the dream(Rio I see you) we do get a winter, which I actually sort of appreciate, it is generally in the 60 range on the colder days, can get close to freezing overnight(like 4 nights a year). Totally feel you on the ******** thing, only it only takes rain over here, all of sudden no one can drive, you get a few hundred muppets with umbrella's walking around with no sense that they are carrying an umbrella, **** gets dangerous.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• 12-18 inches expected here in wonderful Marquette, Michigan tomorrow.

Comment

• FFFFFFF This weather it's the first big rains of the year it blows, it is also freezing.

Comment

• SNOW STORM!

50 cm :|

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Should be at least 7-8 inches of snow by tomorrow. Blizzard warning just south of my place. Got the snow blower up and running today and there is the possibility of a snow day tomorrow.... Love it!!!! :D
                            Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                            Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• It's 65 out right now at 11PM. sometimes Florida is a *****

by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Lucky. I love the snow. We're supposed to have an overnight mess. Rain, snow, ice...the whole deal. I'd rather just have the snow.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information