No announcement yet.

The Weather Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 5-10 inches tonight...Great!!! On top of the 4 inches that has fallen today.

sig by fenikz
    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
    You are just a terrible person.
    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• This is what it's doing out right now. The pic isnt all that great, it's coming down pretty good.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Not doing anything in Central Jersey yet MOTH.
        #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
          Not doing anything in Central Jersey yet MOTH.
          I don't think we're getting anything. It's over 32 degrees right now and getting warmer. We should approach 50 by tomorrow midday.

Comment

• It wont last long here, it's supposed to switch over to rain, sometime before morning now.

This pic is a little better.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Woot Dawg! View Post
              SNOW STORM!

50 cm :|
              AHA! Come out to Vancouver where everybody is bitching about -2 degrees and no snow. It does feel hella cold but I know its probably warmer out here than it is anywhere else in the country.

Comment

• Love it.

My huskies lost their **** when i let them out this afternoon and there was snow on the ground.
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• sorry about the double post. please delete.
                  Last edited by marshallb; 12-08-2009, 11:50 PM.

sig by BK and avy by me
                  Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                  If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• I live in SE MN right on the WI border and all the schools around are closed for tomorrow and have been for a couple hours. It's snowing like a ***** and 40+ mph winds. Supposed to be 8-13+ inches of snow total.

sig by BK and avy by me
                    Originally posted by A Perfect Score
                    If a girl is sucking me off, and I look down and shes beating off a **** of her own, I am absolutely going to tell her to stop. 100% of the time. Explain that ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jughead10 View Post
                      I don't think we're getting anything. It's over 32 degrees right now and getting warmer. We should approach 50 by tomorrow midday.
                      I thought we're getting a slushy mess with rain/snow but mostly rain.
                      #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• It snowed in downtown San Francisco yesterday for about 20 minutes.

Comment

• Originally posted by marshallb View Post
                          I live in SE MN right on the WI border and all the schools around are closed for tomorrow and have been for a couple hours. It's snowing like a ***** and 40+ mph winds. Supposed to be 8-13+ inches of snow total.
                          Hopefully that **** moves far enough into the SE metro to impact my school day tomorrow...
                          Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                          Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                            It snowed in downtown San Francisco yesterday for about 20 minutes.
                            How often does this happen?

sig by fenikz
                            Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                            You are just a terrible person.
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                              How often does this happen?
                              Almost never. The last time I saw snow outside of Mt. Tam or Mt. Diablo in the Bay Area was probably close to a decade ago.

Comment

• Almost never. The last time I saw snow outside of Mt. Tam or Mt. Diablo in the Bay Area was probably close to a decade ago.
                                I saw a few flakes outside of San Fran back in 2001, was epic as it was the first time I ever saw snow.

On the flipside, its 85, not a cloud in the sky and just B-E-autiful in Perth today and I'm stuck in a flaming office. FML.

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information