No announcement yet.

The Weather Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current weather: To damn cold, with a chance of frostbite. Yay to us folks living in the Midwest!
    | Hawkeyes || Rams || Lakers || Braves || Avalanche |

Comment

• Wind and rain all outside. Put me right out for an ill-timed nap.

Hopefully it can do the same for me when I decide to actually go to bed, and then stop. Because I really hate rain in December.

Comment

• It was in the 40s, cold and rainy in Atlanta when I left in the afternoon on a flight there but it is in the 70s here in Gainesville at 6:30PM. weather is weird, florida is awesome

by BoneKrusher
        <DG> how metal unseen
        <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• The high was a whopping 10 degrees today.

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
            It was in the 40s, cold and rainy in Atlanta when I left in the afternoon on a flight there but it is in the 70s here in Gainesville at 6:30PM. weather is weird, florida is awesome
            It's in the 70s and humid as **** in Baton Rouge, LA. Gotta love it. Two days ago it was in the 30s and raining. Now, I'm wearing shorts, a t-shirt, and flip flops

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
            WHO DAT!

Comment

• Yeah, I thought I had gotten used to the cold weather when I was in Kentucky when I felt how humid it was, but it's really humid here.

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• The weather has been super ****** today and yesterday. It has been raining non stop since midnight last night and it's 40 degrees outside.

Comment

• yesterday was the first real cold day. -15 F with the windchill. Gonna take some getting used to.

What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                  they get smoked.

2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                  Hint:Not the Bears.

Comment

• Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                    yesterday was the first real cold day. -15 F with the windchill. Gonna take some getting used to.
                    When are you moving down to the balmy Twin Cities?

We should talk about the plan for observations. I can also set up some time in our afterschool program to give some variety to your experience & add hours to your overall experience.

edit: i have no idea why i posted that here. I will send you an email tomorrow
                    Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                    Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• This thread is the whole reason, I even logged on today. I'm surprised it hasnt been more popular, considering the east coast is about to be crippled by snow. I'm in a winter weather warning right now. Currently in the 6-8" range but earlier they were saying we could see a foot. If it's anything like when I was younger and praying to have off from school...we'll get about an inch.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Snow blows when you get older and have to drive and shovel the house. School already ended too so no snow days. Grrrr.
                        Peyton Manning Fanboy
                        Originally posted by Complex
                        They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

• Not looking forward to the 8-14 inches of snow I'm supposed to get tonight and tomorrow.
                          #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

• Already 2 inches of snow on the ground in Northern VA with another 12-14 on the way

Comment

• Originally posted by SuperKevin View Post
                              Already 2 inches of snow on the ground in Northern VA with another 12-14 on the way
                              Same storm expected to reach NYC. All I'm hoping is that it does not **** up my trip back home next week

<+fenikz> "**** the Police, ride my fischstache bitches"

Comment

• Originally posted by fischbowl View Post
                                Same storm expected to reach NYC. All I'm hoping is that it does not **** up my trip back home next week
                                It should be fine by Monday.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information