Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Weather Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Snow is overrated. There is still a solid 9 inches on untouched grounds here in South Jersey. It's been 5 days since it snowed.

    Comment


    • SNOW!!!! Its melting right when it hits the ground, but SNNOOWW!

      All you jaded northerners.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by tjsunstein View Post
        There is still a solid 9 inches on untouched grounds

        What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
        they get smoked.

        2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
        Hint:Not the Bears.

        Comment


        • I was on the way home from my cousins home and one point the snow was so bad you could not see any part of the road

          Comment


          • people here drive like assholes in the rain but it takes snow to get them to drive safely? someone figure that out for me.

            Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Brent View Post
              people here drive like assholes in the rain but it takes snow to get them to drive safely? someone figure that out for me.
              Try living where it snows every winter.

              sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

              Comment


              • Of all the things to wake me up this morning, it was the ******* wind!

                It's probably around 20-25 MPH right now in Columbus...

                BoneKruser with the DOPE sig

                Comment


                • I almost busted ass on the sidewalk trying to walk my dog, this morning. There is like a half inch sheet of ice on all the concrete.

                  Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                  Comment


                  • It's too cold here. It's gonna be in the mid 20s at night for the rest of the week, which apparently is close to a record. The highs will be in the upper 40s.

                    yes yes "THAT'S NOT RLY COLD." I know. But it is for me!

                    by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                      It's too cold here. It's gonna be in the mid 20s at night for the rest of the week, which apparently is close to a record. The highs will be in the upper 40s.

                      yes yes "THAT'S NOT RLY COLD." I know. But it is for me!
                      It was -15 here for the majority of the weekend :(
                      "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

                      Comment


                      • Snowing(kinda) here. Pretty sweet. We rarely see snow. I wish it could get into the teens or lower and this stuff would stick. Blah.


                        Silverback....still the best.

                        +rep to Jakey for the sig

                        Comment


                        • So it has been over 100 for about a week straight, which has been awesome given that I have been on holiday, it is getting hotter over the next couple of days and I have to go back to work where the busted ass air con is sure to not work properly. Right now snow would be so ideal...


                          Props to BK on the sig!

                          Comment


                          • 5 degrees.

                            FTL.

                            Comment


                            • more "OMG cold" from the Florida kid. I walked 15 minutes in 25 degree weather...intense. BUT LOOKY

                              http://www.weather.com/outlook/recre...L0163?dayNum=2

                              rain/snow showers OMG

                              by BoneKrusher
                              <DG> how metal unseen
                              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by wogitalia View Post
                                So it has been over 100 for about a week straight, which has been awesome given that I have been on holiday, it is getting hotter over the next couple of days and I have to go back to work where the busted ass air con is sure to not work properly. Right now snow would be so ideal...
                                Please don't tell all of use American's about summer right now. It's depressing. :(

                                sig by fenikz
                                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                                You are just a terrible person.
                                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                                I have an iPhone.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information