No announcement yet.

The Weather Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Two days go it was snowing like crazy and now it's all melted and 73 degrees Missouri is awesome.

Comment

• Originally posted by Splat View Post
      Two days go it was snowing like crazy and now it's all melted and 73 degrees Missouri is awesome.
      Two days ago it was 73 degrees and now we have a slight chance of snow two days from now. Oh, and there was a thunderstorm yesterday. Pennsylvania is awesome... er?
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• It is raining.
        Originally posted by njx9
        i mean, why wouldn't the broncos take cam newton? they can play him at quarterback WITH tebow!

Comment

• its been raining in arizona for 3 months now

Comment

• All last week it was beautiful now the rain has come back.

Comment

• Sunday it was snowing; today it was 80 degrees and sunny.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• It has been in the high 50s and mostly sunny for the last week and a half.

Believe it or not, it has been amazing!
                Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Starting to warm up in Northern Cali. Been in the high 60's and low 70's the past week or so. Love this kind of weather

"Just Win Baby"- Al Davis
                  @SirStackAlot707

Comment

• Perth got hit by the worst storm I can remember seeing on Monday...

It was pretty damn intense and Perth is basically not prepared for storms or massive rainfall so there was flooding everywhere.

My bosses car got trashed...

Props to BK on the sig!

Comment

• 90 degrees and humid as ****.... and that is just in my classroom. My school has no AC. :(

Only 9 days of school left for me & the summer can't come fast enough!
                      Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                      Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• Had a hailstorm about two weeks ago, maybe I'll post the pics once I get home.
                        Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by RaiderNation View Post
                          Starting to warm up in Northern Cali. Been in the high 60's and low 70's the past week or so. Love this kind of weather
                          It's gonna rain again this week. I'd complain that we have finally had enough rain, but honestly I love the weather right after it rains for a couple days.

I really shouldn't complain. This is the first decent year of rain California has had in years.

Comment

• It's 95 with 100% humidity here. Needless to say I haven't stepped outside all day.

Comment

• 94 with 100% humidity and we have oil on our beaches. This is fantastic.

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Originally posted by yo123 View Post
                                It's 95 with 100% humidity here. Needless to say I haven't stepped outside all day.
                                Fuuuuck. I'm not sure I can truly imagine 100% humidity.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information