No announcement yet.

The Weather Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's very nice out but slightly windy which is annoying as ****.

Comment

• Originally posted by CC.SD View Post
      It's very nice out but slightly windy which is annoying as ****.
      SD or LA? (10)

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
        It's gonna rain again this week. I'd complain that we have finally had enough rain, but honestly I love the weather right after it rains for a couple days.

I really shouldn't complain. This is the first decent year of rain California has had in years.
        This is the Winter that won't end in Northern Cali. And those same highspeed winds to which CC.SD alluded in Southern Cali are happening still up here, howling wind for the last wk. Nobody has broken out the tank tops & shorts yet.

Today was the 4th Monday in a row that rain was predicted & there were greyish-purple clouds everywhere, I'll bet this May was the coldest &/or wettest on rcd. in the state.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
          Fuuuuck. I'm not sure I can truly imagine 100% humidity.
          see this is why I dream of Cali. 100% and I are awkward buds during the summer, we stick closer than a brother.

by BoneKrusher
          <DG> how metal unseen
          <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• It has been 90 with very high humidity in Wisconsin the last 2 days. It sucks. 60s and 70s are just fine unless im in some waterzzzz.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher

Comment

• Hot.........................

Comment

• It was really weird weather in So Cal the past week...super humid. Humidity sucks. Dry heat FTW.

Comment

• Originally posted by yourfavestoner View Post
                  Humidity sucks.

Yeah, we know :\

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• When I windex the outside of the windows at the store I work at around 8:45, I start burning up within half a minute. then again I am wearing a shirt and tie, but welcome to Florida how can I help you

by BoneKrusher
                    <DG> how metal unseen
                    <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Originally posted by The Unseen View Post
                      welcome to Florida. how can I help you?
                      "get me the hell out of florida"

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• It hit 101 in New Mexico today.

Comment

• I hope we get a real bad thunderstorm today, the window for the worst storms in my area usually ends right about now, and the chances of getting real strong storms pretty much flies out that window.
                          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by jayceheathman View Post
                            It hit 101 in New Mexico today.
                            I'm not impressed

Comment

• Originally posted by TheUnseen
                              When I windex the outside of the windows at the store I work at around 8:45, I start burning up within half a minute. then again I am wearing a shirt and tie, but welcome to Florida how can I help you
                              I'm leaving for Florida a week from Friday. Doing Jax, Orlando, and Miami all in a week.

You back in Orange Park, or are you still in Gainesville?
                              Last edited by yourfavestoner; 07-21-2010, 10:38 AM.

Comment

• So hot in the Bay Area last weekend I had to wash the pillowcases & bedding, don't you hate waking up drenched with sweat? I do.

Now the Pacific fog blew in & the high at the beaches today is around 50 with the wind howling at high velocity. Whatever happened to those balmy summer days everyone expects? People who don't think the climate is changing just arent paying attention

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information