That looks really ******* tight.
    I love when it gets foggy here because it makes me reminiscent

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
      ******* hippies

would love to hit that **** though

Comment

• Good God an inch of snow in D.C. and all of a sudden it's bumper cars. D.C. has to be the worst driving place during times of snow because a single snow flake and ambulances are in full force.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
        Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
        http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Originally posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
          Good God an inch of snow in D.C. and all of a sudden it's bumper cars. D.C. has to be the worst driving place during times of snow because a single snow flake and ambulances are in full force.
          Lol. It's the same in south dakota. Yet we drive in it every year. You'd think we'd be use to it now right?

sig by fenikz
          Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
          You are just a terrible person.
          Originally posted by bigbluedefense
          I have an iPhone.

Comment

• More snow in Indy. Getting to work was a pain. It hasn't been too bad yet but usually it doesn't snow like this until at least January, usually February.

Comment

• Originally posted by vikes_28 View Post
              Lol. It's the same in south dakota. Yet we drive in it every year. You'd think we'd be use to it now right?
              I always see these people swerving in SUV's that aren't even 4 wheel drive, who the hell buys an SUV that isn't 4 wheel drive?

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
              Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
              http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Snow coming in New England Sunday night. We haven't been hit yet, but we're always sort of late to the ball game and just keep on going.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Snowing again in beautiful MN.

11 more inches of snow & it will be the snowiest December in state history.

I gotta go snow blow.
                  Originally posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf)
                  Thanks jerks, I have an exam tomorrow and reading this lowered my IQ by 14 points. Dicks.

Comment

• I need to travel home, but it doesn't look like it would be wise. My dad is coming to pick me up, so I might just have to hang out with my dad in my dorm room all night hahaha

Bonekrusher.

Originally posted by JordanTaber
                    Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.

Comment

• Snow tonight for the first time of the year here :)

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I ******* hate rain so much.

Comment

• It was 70 degrees when I left work at 1:00.

Comment

• Snowing once again. Can't wait to play freakin hockey!!

#MoncriefArmy

Comment

• Looks like my area is going to get a decent snowstorm, I had been checking **** out and was wondering why all the meteorologists were so "sure" the storm would move right out to sea, and now I'm being proved right. I don't think its gong to be enough to get an all out blizzard where I live, but I wasn't expecting that. Its going to be major factor for the Eagles/Vikings game tomorrow, and some meteorologists are saying the game may have to be postponed. I only see that being the case if the city is in line for a band of snow that'll drop 2-3" an hour during the game, which right now, is pretty likely, so we'll see. My area looks to be just out of the heaviest band, or will only be under the band for an hour to three hours, max, but if the storm moves a little further west (which they've gradually been moving it west as the day has gone on), I could easily see a foot of snow by the time I wake up Monday morning with the possibility of more, but right now It looks like much of Jersey, Southeastern New York, and Southern New England is going to get wrecked with as much as two feet for Massachusettes, Rhode Island, Connecticut, and Southern Maine/Vermont/New Hampshire.
                              Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• yeah EATW, we're supposed to get a blizzard!
                                We ALL bleed scarlet
                                New York Giants Super Bowl 46 Champs
                                UNITED: I actually attend the college I root for
                                Originally posted by PalmerToCJ
                                BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information