No announcement yet.

The Weather Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ohhh yeah it was between 12-1 am..... haha.... beastly storm middle of next week is certainly possible

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Well another case of D.C. Folk not coping well with the snow. For the record the guy was shot and killed. Was a bank hostage situation this morning. Snow saved that lady's life:

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
      Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
      http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966

Comment

• Same for Dallas today. Clear skies and 72 degrees. To bad I can't enjoy since I'm sick as a dog.

Comment

• Originally posted by njx9
          i'd like you all to know that it's sunny and 70 in denver today. and yesterday. and tomorrow. i'm wearing shorts.

but don't move here. it's always snowing. and cold.
          Just wait for sunday/monday... From what i've heard, you can expect temperatures to drop 50 degrees over a 24 hour period when this storm comes past your area, It should start as rain/freezing rain, and will end as snow.
          Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
            Same for Dallas today. Clear skies and 72 degrees. To bad I can't enjoy since I'm sick as a dog.
            You might be seeing the effects of this storm as well in the Sunday/Monday timeframe. From what I've seen, its looking like you could see some icy conditions out of it...

There is an article on Accuweather.com saying this upcoming storm will affect over 100 million people.

Comment

meh. it's denver. we'll put on sweatshirts for a day, then it'll be sunny and 55-60 again. =P
              I'm sure you're used to it by now. Just making sure you know in advance and don't have to simply react to it, haha.

Comment

nothing worse than walking out my door in march in short sleeves and flip flops and putting one foot firmly in 3 feet of snow. this happens at least once a year. and it usually takes a few minutes to figure out why my foot is cold.
                See, I'm just looking out for your feet. /creepy Rex Ryan voice

Comment

• We've got two storms lined up for my area this week, one looks like it'll be a mixture right now on Tuesday/Wednesday, though I tend to believe my area will get more snow than they are currently expecting. The next one lined up for the weekend could be a big blizzard for the Northeast again if some of the computer models continue to suggest what they are right now.

Comment

• I swear if I get another blizzard I will freak out.

I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THIS SNOW!
                    (shameless self-promotion)
                    Like video games? Subscribe to my Youtube Channel!
                    https://www.youtube.com/user/Forenci

Comment

• We're running out of places to put it. Hopefully some of it melts off because we've got a few feet just sitting there piled up.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• well im heading up to NH for school today. we could get 10-14 inches up here in the mountains from it. down in southern New England, theres the potential for a pretty potent ice storm

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• It is going to start snowing lightly tomorrow in Central Illinois then all hell is going to break loose cause we're supposed to get a foot of snow Tuesday morning through Wednesday!

Comment

• Originally posted by ryno626 View Post
                            It is going to start snowing lightly tomorrow in Central Illinois then all hell is going to break loose cause we're supposed to get a foot of snow Tuesday morning through Wednesday!
                            Depending on the exact track, you could be looking at around 18-20", but as it stands now, that looks like it'll be in northern Illinois/Indiana/NW Ohio and southern Wisconsin/Michigan.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forenci View Post
                              I swear if I get another blizzard I will freak out.

I CAN'T HANDLE ALL THIS SNOW!
                              New York City looks to be out of the major snow for this first storm this week, and will be mostly an ice/rain issue, but the next one looks to be following the pattern of the previous storms this winter.

Its funny, this is the first in a two year La Nina, and we should be seeing storms like this one coming up more predominantly than these Nor'Easters, I'm not sure what it means, its kinda weird.

I've got bad news for those of you who don't like the bitter cold... Typically a two year La Nina (we're in the first year) means above average temperatures for much of the Eastern 2/3 of the country in the winter, and the trend with these is the next two winters (2nd La Nina winter and then an El Nino Winter) get progressively colder. If it follows that pattern, we could see some terribly cold winters the next two years. We'll have to see if it follows that pattern as we work our way into an El Nino by 2013.

Comment

• **** this south dakota snow. I hate my life right now. It's such a ***** to drive around.

sig by fenikz
                                Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                                You are just a terrible person.
                                Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                                I have an iPhone.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information