No announcement yet.

The Weather Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ugh, OPM announced unscheduled leave/telework day yesterday but it didn't snow or ice here so I had to come in.

Comment

• Road's are ****** here, so no work for me.

Comment

• I took my dog outside so she could pee and there was about an eighth of an inch of ice covering the parking lot and sidewalks.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Storm hasn't hit yet. London(Ontario) is supposed to get 25-35 cms from overnight till Wednesday afternoon.

Weaksauce

Comment

• classes canceled for today....AND tomorrow already
            Originally posted by Thumper/JBCX/Bixby
            Orton will never be in the same class as the Drew Brees or the Peyton Mannings or the Tom Bradys of the world. Kevin Kolb has the potential to be that kind of player.

Comment

• I dunno what you guys are talking about high of 76 here wtf is this ice **** you're talking about

by BoneKrusher
              <DG> how metal unseen
              <TheUnseen> Drunken Canadian Bastard: There's an APS for that

Comment

• Got maybe 1/3rd or 1/2 of an inch of ice. We still have power and the roads aren't actually as bad as I thought. But the 2nd ice storm is supposedly going to be worse.

Comment

• There's a lot of snow coming down already. Was supposed to hit later than this. Kind of sucks because nothing got canceled and I've gotta drive through it soon.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
                    There's a lot of snow coming down already. Was supposed to hit later than this. Kind of sucks because nothing got canceled and I've gotta drive through it soon.
                    most schools in southern new england closed early today. the real crap for you will come tomorrow. I am expecting over a foot of snow here tomorrow and no classes. should be cool :)

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Yeah...not the one I needed to be closed haha. I've gotta pick my girlfriend up from a train station coming back from school. It's a 20 minute drive and it looks like it'll take about an hour today. It's even worse in Boston right now supposedly.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• What the hell damn storm went to north, I want winter weather in Philadelphia.

I hate the cold, love the snow, and other winter weather. Not a fan of frezzing rain, or rain.

Comment

• Expecting around 20 inches in central Illinois. It's coming down pretty hard right now and from what I'm told it's going to get even worse. Holy **** this is awesome (so long as we don't lose power for too long).

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                          Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• That was awful driving in that. Even by our standards here. Plows are out, but we got a lot of it in a short period of time. Roads are almost one ways because of how much snow is on the sides.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• I was gonna slow blow (we already have about 6 inches down from previous storms), but that's probably pretty worthless unless I want to do it another 5 times.

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                              Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Michigan is going to get hammered tomorrow. I think over a foot of snow and 30 mph winds in my area.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information