Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Weather Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • We got about an inch of ice on everything. Im sitting here just waiting to lose power.

    Comment


    • just got the auto-call from the ISD. school closed again tomorrow. booze time.

      Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Brent View Post
        just got the auto-call from the ISD. school closed again tomorrow. booze time.
        congrats Brent! When did you get the call for today?

        I almost didn't drive to work yesterday since it drizzled on Sunday... socal rain is scary :P

        Comment


        • Originally posted by kalbears13 View Post
          congrats Brent! When did you get the call for today?
          Today, I got the call at 6AM saying they were closed. Things are going to get colder tomorrow, so the ice wont be going away.

          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Brent View Post
            Today, I got the call at 6AM saying they were closed. Things are going to get colder tomorrow, so the ice wont be going away.
            Yeah, I got a text at 5:48 saying classes were cancelled.

            Props to clover_jeez!

            Comment


            • What the hell!!! When is this damn storm coming to Philadelphia.

              Comment


              • I missed work today (along with most of my co-workers, my boss, and her boss). I will probably miss it again tomorrow. The roads are garbage and my power just flickered.

                Comment


                • Supposed to get 20 cm tonight and it hasn't started yet. If my 8:30 class isn't cancelled tomorrow I will cry. I don't want to ******* shovel my car out

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Chucky View Post
                    Supposed to get 20 cm tonight and it hasn't started yet. If my 8:30 class isn't cancelled tomorrow I will cry. I don't want to ******* shovel my car out
                    (20 cm = 7.87 inches)

                    Comment






                    • Sorry if the pics are huge. I'm on my phone and lazy before going to sleep.
                      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

                      Rest in Peace, themaninblack

                      Comment


                      • It's actually snowing in NM. It was 60 here just the other day.

                        Comment


                        • I was just informed by a friend who works for Red Cross that the Dallas area is going to experience rolling blackouts. ******* awesome.

                          Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

                          Comment


                          • It's 30 and windy in my neck of the woods. Oh yeah, be jealous.

                            Comment


                            • It's 14 degrees here right now. What the **** is 14!

                              Comment


                              • Snow Day in Ottawa! Yay!
                                Originally posted by Mr. Goosemahn
                                The APS is strong in this one.
                                Originally posted by killxswitch
                                Tears for Fears is better than whatever it is you happen to be thinking about right now.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information