Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Weather Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Let's ask Ollie Williams

    Comment


    • #47
      San Fransisco has the best weather.

      sig by fenikz
      Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
      You are just a terrible person.
      Originally posted by bigbluedefense
      I have an iPhone.

      Comment


      • #48
        http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/98105

        Ya, weather in Seattle sucks.

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
          San Fransisco has the best weather.
          Depends on how much you like fog. If everyone here hates cold, San Francisco will severely disappoint.

          Comment


          • #50
            Rain Shower
            50F
            Feels Like
            46F

            Sig by BoneKrusher

            Panthers / Duke / Tennessee / Clemson / Bobcats

            1-4

            Formerly known as Smash-N-Dash.

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
              Depends on how much you like fog. If everyone here hates cold, San Francisco will severely disappoint.
              Depends on what your definition of cold is. If it gets down to -30 every other day, then yes, I hate it. But if the temperature is 40-90 year round, then I would be content. And I like fog.

              sig by fenikz
              Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
              You are just a terrible person.
              Originally posted by bigbluedefense
              I have an iPhone.

              Comment


              • #52
                Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                Depends on how much you like fog. If everyone here hates cold, San Francisco will severely disappoint.
                on the other hand.

                bermuda is pretty nice, if you don't mind rain 1/2 of the days of the year.

                low temps in the winter are 62, highs are 80 in the summer...
                http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

                United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

                Comment


                • #53
                  Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                  Depends on what your definition of cold is. If it gets down to -30 every other day, then yes, I hate it. But if the temperature is 40-90 year round, then I would be content. And I like fog.
                  I know plenty of people who have moved to San Francisco from states like Minnesota and are shocked by the cold. 30-40 degrees isn't that cold, but it feels a lot colder when the air filled with moisture from the Pacific.

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck View Post
                    I know plenty of people who have moved to San Francisco from states like Minnesota and are shocked by the cold. 30-40 degrees isn't that cold, but it feels a lot colder when the air filled with moisture from the Pacific.
                    wet cold is SIGNIFICANTLY different.

                    going out in a boat. over the water. in florida.

                    is COLD.
                    http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                    For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

                    United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      I can see wet cold being a different kind of" cold" , but come on now... -55 wildchill with 30MPH wind is COLD. It can kill you in a few min.

                      Can't wait.

                      What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                      they get smoked.

                      2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                      Hint:Not the Bears.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by TitleTown088 View Post
                        I can see wet cold being a different kind of" cold" , but come on now... -55 wildchill with 30MPH wind is COLD. It can kill you in a few min.

                        Can't wait.
                        windproof. waterproof. and lotsa layers.

                        winter is the only time where i bring out my fixed gear bike to ride day-to-day...
                        mostly because i can throw some cross tires on there and not have to use brakes to stop... OTOH, snow on the ground normally means falling.
                        http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                        For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

                        United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          Originally posted by vikes_29 View Post
                          Nobody knows weather extremes like people in the mid-west. It can be 70 degrees one day, then the next be 30 and snowing. And not to mention in the summer it gets humid as hell. Oh, and we have tornadoes as well.
                          No kidding, we had a massive snow storm and 20 degree temperatures in the last weekend in APRIL! After two weeks of beautiful weather too.

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Originally posted by awfullyquiet View Post
                            windproof. waterproof. and lotsa layers.
                            Ok, you're windproofed or waterproofed, which is colder the 30-40 degrees or -3 without windchill...?

                            What do the vikings and marijuana have in common? Every time you put them in a bowl
                            they get smoked.

                            2010-2011 Super Bowl Champions
                            Hint:Not the Bears.

                            Comment


                            • #59
                              Originally posted by Shiver View Post
                              No kidding, we had a massive snow storm and 20 degree temperatures in the last weekend in APRIL! After two weeks of beautiful weather too.
                              You act like that's surprising.

                              Normally we get snow right before easter. Every Year.
                              http://i38.tinypic.com/2aj2s7t.jpg
                              For a good time call (303) 499-7111.whitspacsig by steel man

                              United: "I actually went to the college I root for"

                              Comment


                              • #60
                                Its dumping rain in seattle finally, xc race in a hour wooooo

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information