The Weather Thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
    That and we (some of us) actually know how to drive in snow and ice, so we aren't limitted by the weather for more than a day, and that's when we get giants blizzards or ice storms.
    This too. What I drove through was crazy yesterday....but I still did it haha.

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
      This too. What I drove through was crazy yesterday....but I still did it haha.
      Hell, half of the fun of snowstorms is taking my van out in the snow and finding a parking lot and doing donuts, or controlled slides on the roads, that's even more fun.
      Nanna Bryndís Hilmarsdóttir is a goddess

Rest in Peace, themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by eaglesalltheway View Post
        Hell, half of the fun of snowstorms is taking my van out in the snow and finding a parking lot and doing donuts, or controlled slides on the roads, that's even more fun.
        Abandoned movie theater parking lot is my spot of choice. The stuff is too deep to even attempt right now though :(

R.I.P. Junior Seau

Comment

• Originally posted by ElectricEye View Post
          Abandoned movie theater parking lot is my spot of choice. The stuff is too deep to even attempt right now though :(
          Abondoned movie theater sounds like a perfect spot for snowdrifting, at least until it gets too deep like you said. I'm sure right now you were wishing it was a little less abandoned, though. I usually go to the parking lot for my high school, its usually good until the snow removal crew comes in the next morning.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
            just got the call that school will be canceled AGAIN tomorrow.

I am running low on food.
            Same here. wooooooooooooooooo

Comment

• officially got 15 inches of snow here last night and expecting another 1-4 tonight.... come on two days in a row without classes would be sickkkk

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• You guys don't know nothin' about bad weather.
                "Compadres, it is imperative that we crush the freedom fighters before the start of the rainy season. And remember, a shiny new donkey for whomever brings me the head of Colonel Montoya."

Comment

• Originally posted by djp View Post
                  You guys don't know nothin' about bad weather.
                  living in the mountains of NH, i prolly say i would disagree..... lol

Thanks to BoneKrusher for this amazing sig!

Go Gators/Pats/Celts/Red Sox!

Comment

• Originally posted by yodapoop View Post
                    A lot of booze and a lot of fapping.
                    ahahahahaha.

public schools in my home town closed today for whatever reason. It wasn't even that cold out today.

sig by fenikz
                    Originally posted by ImBrotherCain
                    You are just a terrible person.
                    Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                    I have an iPhone.

Comment

• I guess they said "**** it" because I am now told we're closed again tomorrow.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Originally posted by Brent View Post
                        I guess they said "**** it" because I am now told we're closed again tomorrow.
                        I R confused. Our streets have been free of ice for almost two days now...

Comment

• we're expecting snow tonight and it wont be above freezing until mid-day Friday

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011

Comment

• Our district decides at 5 if we will have school or not. I really want a 3 day weekend.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

• Originally posted by CJSchneider View Post
                              Our district decides at 5 if we will have school or not. I really want a 3 day weekend.
                              East Baton Rouge Parish is closed tomorrow. Today there were so many teacher call-outs I'm surprised they didn't cancel school. ERBRP was one of the few in the SE region that remained open today as most of the others are closed today and tomorrow

Beastly sig by BoneKrusher

Super Bowl XLIV Champions
                              WHO DAT!

Comment

• Now they have pushed their decision time to 6 PM. FML.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information